YouTube Question

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

raidersfann26

4G 40GB IPod Photo
Ok im torn between the touch or the classic... i mean 80 gb or 8 gb for 50 bux more? i have about 100GB of videos and 50 in music... but hardly listen to anything but say 10GB of music... anyways... the ipod touch has youtube on it... there are only 2 places i am.. work or at home... both i have a great WIFI connection in... with youtube... would it be possible for me to uplaod my movies, family guy, simpsons, and fresh prince episodes to youtube... then just stream them whenever i need them? basically saving all that space on my ipod? i know youtube has a policy on copywrited videos but if i upload the videos to my own personal acct and set them to private i dont think they will be a problem.. anyways can anybody give me some insight on this? would that be possible... or would you tube delete my Vids or will i not be able to log into youtube to view my personal acct? sorry, i dont know how the whole youtube, safari thing works yet... thanks for the help in advance guys

Telf22

raidersfann26 said:
Ok im torn between the touch or the classic... i mean 80 gb or 8 gb for 50 bux more? i have about 100GB of videos and 50 in music... but hardly listen to anything but say 10GB of music... anyways... the ipod touch has youtube on it... there are only 2 places i am.. work or at home... both i have a great WIFI connection in... with youtube... would it be possible for me to uplaod my movies, family guy, simpsons, and fresh prince episodes to youtube... then just stream them whenever i need them? basically saving all that space on my ipod? i know youtube has a policy on copywrited videos but if i upload the videos to my own personal acct and set them to private i dont think they will be a problem.. anyways can anybody give me some insight on this? would that be possible... or would you tube delete my Vids or will i not be able to log into youtube to view my personal acct? sorry, i dont know how the whole youtube, safari thing works yet... thanks for the help in advance guys
yes, that would work, that is what im doing. many of my videos r from youtube so i really dont need them on the ipod. i have 13gb of music and i'l have a couple movies to put on the ipod but mainly i will stream the videos via youtube. :)

hyroboarder

That sounds like an excellent idea. The only thing you would have to worry about would be streaming, if the ipod downloads the file first then you wouldn't have to worry. If it streams you could get lag and you know all that stuff. Also, if you're worried about quality I don't think you can get 480 lines on youtube, but don't quote me.

That aside, I think the idea you two have is awesome, now only if I could stream all my music ....

I'm totally psyched on the youtube part. It's gonna be great.