• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

You pet peeves?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

PrintNameHere

Mine has got to be grammar wh0res. You know who you are. The ones who bring themselve to the point of orgasm when someone accidently uses "there" instead of "their" on the net.

What are "yuors"?

:p

CrzyCanuck72

Tragically Hip
Website
www.moviejustice.com
- People with poor grammar.
- People who use IM lingo (eg. "u", "r", "y", etc.) on message boards.
- People who use the wrong song title (eg. Teenage Wasteland instead of Baba O'Riley)
- People who attribute a song to the wrong artist (eg. "Stuck In The Middle With You" to Bob Dylan instead of Stealer's Wheel)
- People who think being ignorant is cool
- People who don't keep up with important news
- People who're overly modest
- People who stand on the left side of an escalator
- Groups of people who walk very slowly side-by-side in a narrow corridor/sidewalk etc.
- People who use the word "ga.y" to mean "stupid"
- Teenagers in general

Educa27

-People who think a college education isn't important.
-Ingnorance
-PEOPLE WHO THINK IPOD'S SUCK!

And most of all respect. I hate when some people lack this very important quality.

-James

Website
www.google.co.uk
- People who talk like idiots
- Stupid people
- People who think they know best all the time
- Chavs
- People who steal

Possédé

o_0
People who dislike teenagers. :p Joking, but there's nothing wrong with some of them (like me). Just the chavs/neds i guess.

Enigma

-people who know nothing of what their talking about
-people who think their opinion is right and always will be, therefore aren't open to other points of view.

Pghmyn

CrzyCanuck72 said:
- People who use the wrong song title (eg. Teenage Wasteland instead of Baba O'Riley)
- People who attribute a song to the wrong artist (eg. "Stuck In The Middle With You" to Bob Dylan instead of Stealer's Wheel)
- Groups of people who walk very slowly side-by-side in a narrow corridor/sidewalk etc.
- Teenagers in general
Exactly what I would have said. Well, except one part. Teenagers are fine by me because I am only 14 :). I hate ALL immature, ignorant, and just plain annoying teenagers.

Pghmyn

[-Sivart91-]

iPod'n it up'!
CrzyCanuck72 said:
Those two #### me right off.

Also , people saying "I gotta go pee" I don't know why , it's just always bugged me

:p

afalconsvick

Atlanta Falcons!
Website
tonyjalbanese.com
CrzyCanuck72 said:
- Teenagers in general
Exactly, especially the one with people walking very slow. I deal with that all day in school, I fell like pushing them over.

Pghmyn

afalconsvick said:
Exactly, especially the one with people walking very slow. I deal with that all day in school, I fell like pushing them over.
Yeah, in my high school, there are some kids that make me so mad every day. They are some "ghetto" kids that want to be in gangs. They are white, blonde hair, earings, short, and wear their pants half-way off their ###. It is the most annoying thing when they walk slow and they are holding up their pants. Things like that, well, makes me so flipping mad.

Pghmyn

PrintNameHere

I hate people who complain-oh wait...

Slow walkers are really annoying. So are the group of ######s who stand in the middle of the hall talking during rush hour. Man that gets me angry.

whymillywhy

Almost Jesus
I can't mention them all but, here are some

1. EMOS!
2. Attention Whores
3. People who think I am ### because my brother is ###
4. Classmates who drive illegally (14 is the driving age, they are suppose to drive with their parents for 6 months, they just drive alone)
5. Most Republicans
6. iPod Haters
7. People who ask to use my ipod, expecially when they have one already
8. When my friends act stupid
9. People who ask me to put music on their ipod
10. Girls who thing WAY to highly of themselves
11. girls who wear too much makeup
12. Politicans who give extremely generic answers when you write/email them *cough cough* Senator John Thune *cough cough*
The list goes on and on

Oh and 2 more things, .wma files, I have NEVER liked them for some reason and the 2nd is Internet Explorer

lunathegirl

-Negative energy
-Gossip
-Hair in food
-Wannabes
-People who stare
-Far left liberals
-Far right conservatives
-My high school
-Terrible grammar (yep) :)
-Stereotypes

lunathegirl

whymillywhy said:
I can't mention them all but, here are some

1. EMOS!
2. Attention Whores
3. People who think I am ### because my brother is ###
4. Classmates who drive illegally (14 is the driving age, they are suppose to drive with their parents for 6 months, they just drive alone)
5. Most Republicans
6. iPod Haters
7. People who ask to use my ipod, expecially when they have one already
8. When my friends act stupid
9. People who ask me to put music on their ipod
10. Girls who thing WAY to highly of themselves
11. girls who wear too much makeup
12. Politicans who give extremely generic answers when you write/email them *cough cough* Senator John Thune *cough cough*
The list goes on and on

Oh and 2 more things, .wma files, I have NEVER liked them for some reason and the 2nd is Internet Explorer
What are "emos"? You do realize that emo is a musical genre do you not? People should seriously stop confusing a sad/poor attitude with certain music.

YHELOTHUR

\m/ (o_o) \m/
Southern accents..
Ignorant people who refuse to enlighten themselves if that means changing their opinion..
People who use abbreviations, but use them redundantly ("RAM memory", "CPU unit", "DSL line")

I'll edit more in if I think of them. :p

Last edited:

Veasey

Elite Member
omg yes i hate ppl who walk walk slow and take up the whole sidewalk

if u havent noticed, i DO like using AIM language (lol, u, r, ppl, etc)
i just think for informal conversations, its better, because its quicker

i hate songs with no meaning whatsoever
i hate how my highschool is so ghetto and i hate many other things, but im too tired to talk about them