You people are so annoying!(not really though!)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

AptMunich

Amplioholic
Website
www.Ampliphonic.de
I come to the forums about once a day and always intend to just browse through interesting topics related to iPod. NOTHING MORE. And then someone comes along, "hey have you seen that iTrip, wow" and suddenly i start thiking,

"no i haven't seen that, wow that is cool, i could finally listen to my ipod in my mum's car which has a cd player instead of a cassette deck and no line-in."

Next day: "Dude check out the shure e2c's they're great for on the subway"

My brain:
"WE Ride the subway a lot. WE like great detailed sound. WE need those shure's!!!"

And suddenly my natural compulsive buying instinct has been woken and i find myself checking ebay, froogle.com going to electronic store to find the products. I'm just glad stuff like that is harder to find over here in munich or i'd have bought it all already!!!

What's the best price you've seen the e2's for in an online shop?

Thank you all, you dangers to my wallet!

choekuo

Ha ha! LOL...

Yeah, AptMunich... you ride cars... hmmm... maybe you'd like a precision driving machine too... Time to search around, maybe you can bid on one from ebay...

jh-retired

I have had the same problem with the iPodlounge forums. 15GB iPod, Booq PodPaq, and I just got back from Guitar Center picking up MY E2Cs. Which, btw- I am totally satisfied with. Great quality.

I also got the $20 unconditional 2-year replacement plan. Blow them out, crush them, tear the cable, drop them in the toilet, whatever... brand new ones or money back if they dont carry them anymore-- no questions asked. :)

AptMunich

Amplioholic
Website
www.Ampliphonic.de
ok, at least my compulsive buying is restricted to things that are within my price range (having said that, the ipod did take a while to save up for...)

So at least i won't be buying the cars/boats/$20,000 hi-fi equipment you guys keep on recommending!!

I s(h)ure want those shure's though!!!

Azdude: is the $20 plan an offer from guitar center or from shure, couldn't see it on their website?

jh-retired

AptMunich said:
Azdude: is the $20 plan an offer from guitar center or from shure, couldn't see it on their website?
That came from Guitar Center. You can get something similar (only 1 year for $8.75) from their website. Their website appears to have a different name, but here it is:

http://www.guitarvision.com/mf/mf_frameset.htm

Search for e2. It's the 3rd or 4th one on the list.

Then look at "Gold Coverage." Click and see what you'd get-- the $8.75 price is for 1 year. I didn't see an option for the 2-year I got in the store itself.

Hope this helps