you have to think twice before jailbreak 1.1.3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

archurban

ipod adviser
Website
web.mac.com

bobbit

Website
www.bluemutiny.com
That guy is just a jealous twit who's trying to scare everyone away from True because he 'backstabbed' all the poor little developers.

Whether or not this 'posibility' of stopping signed apps being installed is correct or not isn't something I can comment on, but watching this guy go off and some of the #### he slurrs just makes me think he's using any excuse possible to give Nate True a horrible reputation.

The fully tested and official jailbreak will be out very soon anyway - probably beginning of next week - so I wouldn't worry either way.

Icebook

iPod enthusiast
Christ, its not like you can brick an iPod Touch.

People can jailbreak it now and if something can't be loaded a month from now it takes two minutes to put it back in recovery mode and restore it to the default settings.

You make it sound like there's any danger.
Don't be a puss.

vertago

poo

All you have to do is bloody restore it and no one can tell if its been hacked or not, hacking has made my ipod an amazing gadget.

Maticek

Website
www.konzole-slovenija.com
This is not true. You can still install your bought applications. But you have to first restore and downgrade to 1.1.1 and jailbreak it, then oktoprep and update to 1.1.2 and do the jailbreak. After this install BSD Subsystem and you are ready to do the 1.1.3 jailbreak. But better don't do the Nate True method but the Dev Team method. It can be done through the installer!

Starting from scratch gives best results!

abcadd

can anyone help me out , im stuck in 1.1.1 , i cant find the 1.1.2 ipod software bundle and im not tryna goto 1.1.3 yet and dont wanna do that without being at 1.1.2 already. anyone know were i cant get 1.1.2 , i cant find it anywere. thanks , lemme know