YamiPod or SharePod?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

drac

I'm seeing YamiPod recommend, but I'm also seeing a lot of complaints online about YamiPod having crashed and corrupted the iPod Library.

Should I switch from SharePod?

lngbrdnpwdr

I've never tried Sharepod but I've been using Yamipod 2 months and it's great. Yamipod does occasionaly freeze but has never crashed my computer or iTunes. I never run iTunes and Yamipod at the same time, actually if you have iTunes running and try to launch Yamipod it won't work, haven't tried it the other way, maybe that's how some have gotten corrupted iTunes liabray's.
Also, if you use outlook, you've got to try iPod Agent, so nice and easy to sync all your outlook into your iPod!

L3w1S

SharePod is simple and easy and the program is in your ipod so u dont need the software anymore. I recommend that and Anapod.

AM_Dragon

Website
3b1g.com
I installed YamiPod used it 1 time to connect to my iPod. When I disconnected my iPod the database was corrupt and I had to do a full restore of my iPod. I uninstalled YamiPod and don't think I will try it again.

I've come to like iTunes enough to use it for most of the time. The only other software I use is iPod Agent.

drac

I'd like software that will facilitate bidirectional transfer without pairing to one computer.

Right now I'm using foobar 2000 and foo_pod.

Sharepod is great, but only supports playback and 'pod-to-'puter transfer.

xbliss

I'd like software that will facilitate bidirectional transfer without pairing to one computer.

Right now I'm using foobar 2000 and foo_pod.

Sharepod is great, but only supports playback and 'pod-to-'puter transfer.
Still work? Still use the same? What's your Bidirectional mechanism now?