• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Workspace Setup

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DoktaLuv06

I dont have a digital camera yet, but I will be picking one up soon. I'll have pics of my setup as soon as posible.

jedk

When I get my desk clean (ie. clean up the moutains of school work papers), I'll take a pic and post it. :D

Brutoxx

Website
www.bopia.com
Post a picture of your workspace / desk / desktop setup.

Let's see who's got the cool setup and who is just plain out boring... :rolleyes:

Bellow is my setup...

Attachments

Last edited:

Ooine.com

Website
ooine.com
I know this is modest, but...

But seriously, you have a nice setup. Excellent lighting. Also, I have that *exact* same desk.... but my wife snagged it for her own computer.

Attachments

SolidGun

12 iPods and counting
I took a picture of where I am now as well.....the scene is uncensored (just a nice way of saying not cleaned), I am just in a lazy mood today....viewer discretion is advised.

Attachments

Brutoxx

Website
www.bopia.com
SolidGun said:
I took a picture of where I am now as well.....the scene is uncensored (just a nice way of saying not cleaned), I am just in a lazy mood today....viewer discretion is advised.
looks pretty intense.... lot's going on!

SolidGun

12 iPods and counting
Yeah, you wouldn't believe the stuff I do all day. My wife and I are on vacation for a month because I am not too well at this time. So we won't be working until school starts. We have this thing about not cleaning when we are on vacation...even though we have never had a month long vacation before. (just btw you and me...I am hoping she will do the cleaning, cough cough :) )

TrunksGoku

iPod Lover
here's my set up :
Shuttle XPC
20" Apple Cinema Display
AMD 2400XP
1gig of ddr ram
120gb Maxtor HDD
Plextor 8x DVD+/-RW

....oh yeah and a Herman Miller Aeron Chair:eek: :p :D

Attachments

Brutoxx

Website
www.bopia.com
Pretty neat setup, awesome screen and the greatest computer chair ever....

I don't have one but want one very bad, i know it's good because my boss at work has one....

What are your comments on the chair and where did you get it?

TrunksGoku

iPod Lover
Brutoxx said:
Pretty neat setup, awesome screen and the greatest computer chair ever....

I don't have one but want one very bad, i know it's good because my boss at work has one....

What are your comments on the chair and where did you get it?
I love the chair, I can't stand to sit in any other chair besides my Aeron Chair. Good chair if you're willing to drop $850 for it. I got it from a local retailer because I didnt want to buy on ebay because if you buy it from an Authorized Retailer you get a 12 yr. warranty