Women, what do you do?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

bootsie

I (hopefully) will be getting an iPhone in the next couple of months, and I plan on putting a BSE on it.

But the problem that I have is carrying the phone around. Most of the time it will be in my purse or back pocket, but I do not have my purse with me when I am at work. Dress pants do not really have pockets big enough for the iPhone. I was thinking of just getting hipcase, but I am small so hip cases look kind of funny because they stick way out on me.

BTW I want a case that the iPhone is removed from, not something that stays on it and adds bulk.

Women, what is your solution for carrying your iPhone? (Men can chime in as well :) , I am open to suggestions)

I have a small purse with a long strap that I wear across my person that I keep my iPhone in since I don't like leaving my wallet anywhere. I also a medium sized tote bag for the other items I carried back & forth to work. This way I didn't have to carry a large handbag.

The case I have on my iPhone is the Belkin clear case because I wanted something with a portrait/landscape stand.

Last edited: