Wish List - Problem Removing TV Shows

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Has anyone had a problem removing TV Shows from their wish list in iTunes? I moved some shows into that list and now I can't access the 'X' and am unable to move or adjust the columns to click it. The word price at the top of the column isn't clickable.

The help section in iTunes states:
To remove an item you've added, select the item in your Wish List (or hover over it) and then click the “X” that appears next to it.

This works for the songs but not TV shows. I sent feedback to Apple about this already. Nothing I've tried has worked.

Sparkee

Just tried it in the Canadian Store and it works fine. Hover the mouse over the episode and the X appears on the right side. Clicking it removed the episode from the list.

You don't have the default system font size for your OS set to a larger number do you?

The font size is set to the default scale ''(96 DPI)–fit more information'' and I changed the screen resolution and that didn't help. I set the resolution to the smallest to fit more info on the screen and this isn't helping. I can't change the column size in the section where the TV shows are but the song section is adjustable.

It's strange that the adjustments only affect the songs section and not the TV shows section which is separate. I'm gonna try repairing iTunes and see if this helps.

Edit: Repairing iTunes hasn't helped. I don't know why Apple has it so the columns can no longer be adjusted. If I could do that then my problem will be solved. I can't access the 'price' nor see the time and can only see the first part of the description. Guess I'm gonna have to uninstall/reinstall iTunes.

Last edited: