Wireless keyboard for Apple TV?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jgarbers

With the new "Take 2" update it seems that an optional wireless keyboard for the Apple TV is an even better idea. YouTube searching, adding Flickr and .Mac accounts, and all other searches are pretty painful when you have to pluck one letter at a time with the remote.

I've seen various hacks that let you use keyboards, but I'd much rather stay "stock". Does anybody know of a keyboard -- perhaps an infrared one -- that would work with the Apple TV? Is there any evidence that the software on the Apple TV would support such a thing?

stephanhokanson

With the new "Take 2" update it seems that an optional wireless keyboard for the Apple TV is an even better idea. YouTube searching, adding Flickr and .Mac accounts, and all other searches are pretty painful when you have to pluck one letter at a time with the remote.

I've seen various hacks that let you use keyboards, but I'd much rather stay "stock". Does anybody know of a keyboard -- perhaps an infrared one -- that would work with the Apple TV? Is there any evidence that the software on the Apple TV would support such a thing?
To stay "stock" you need an iPod Touch (or iPhone) and the REMOTE app, which is free. Works great.