Windows iTunes

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

chinieman2002

The Beginning of A Book
I want the 3rd Gen Ipods 30Gig and the only reason i'm not getting it yet because iTunes for windows is not out yet. Does some one no a good estore to buy music from at a very low price or even knows when the Windows iTunes is comin out

Squibbles

Hmm. Amazon.com?
lol. There isn't a good one available right now.
But you can rip your own CDs.. you don't have to download them off some music service.

chinieman2002

The Beginning of A Book
Well I don't have a big cd collection
1 only!
Lol!
Mostly i downloaded them from kazaa but that's ok.
I only herd that it was supposed to come out by the end of the year and just wanted to know when i was gonna get my ipod.

And i alsp it was 39cents per song. Really cheap, and if it goes fast for downloading, it's a good value I believe.

SunByrne

Podaholoic
I seem to recall reading recently that Apple said they were on track to have the Windows version of iTunes out by the end of the calendar year. I hope that's true...

MOCKBA

Website
mediachest.sourceforge.net
It's true. All job sites had advertisement couple month ago that Apple is looking for an engineer to work on iTunes for Windows version. Since the ad gone, I can suspect that a guy/gal was hired and we should see Windows version soon.

ashawley

Website
www.
Yup...99 cents per song in .US $. So, a 10 song CD is, well, $10. And considering that most CDs are more than 10 songs (12 or something like that). You're only saving a few bucks.

Not that great a savings is it.

Adam

IlIlIlIlIl

chinieman2002 said:
I want the 3rd Gen Ipods 30Gig and the only reason i'm not getting it yet because iTunes for windows is not out yet. Does some one no a good estore to buy music from at a very low price or even knows when the Windows iTunes is comin out
Kazaa is low price....$0.00

ashawley

Website
www.
Re: Re: Windows iTunes

IlIlIlIlIl said:
Kazaa is low price....$0.00
Er, yeah, until the RIAA Supoena comes a knockin'

Let's see, those are a few hundred thousand dollars plus legal fees.

Yup, real cheap.

Adam

chinieman2002

The Beginning of A Book
Re: Re: Re: Windows iTunes

ashawley said:
Er, yeah, until the RIAA Supoena comes a knockin'

Let's see, those are a few hundred thousand dollars plus legal fees.

Yup, real cheap.

Adam
I agree with u. Too bad the CIA and the FBI can't come up here.

:)

am3822

Keyboard-happy
You might want to try http://www.emusic.com, they have a flat rate which depends on the duration of the subscription (be sure to read their terms, though).

On the downside, their artists' list is somewhat limited (good jazz collection, though, I am told).

Am.

water

am3822 said:
You might want to try http://www.emusic.com, they have a flat rate which depends on the duration of the subscription (be sure to read their terms, though).

On the downside, their artists' list is somewhat limited (good jazz collection, though, I am told).

Am.
the emusic artist list is not limitid, infact is very big, and it's mainly indie labels. no mainstream crap ;)

:water (a very satisfied emusic subscriber)

am3822

Keyboard-happy
Since I am not a subscriber - I shall take your word for it.
This absence of mainstream labels is, at times, a drawback when it comes to classical music, though.

Offline69

Anyone know if Win iTunes will be just the music store or the music library too?

musicroom

Hello, Thanks for reading
Website
www.morronesfxp.biz
Well if you don?t want to use Kazaa, because you are a legal person, wit don?t you buy from buymusic.com they are 79c per song, so go and buy the legally ! OK

Musicroom :D

P.S. I think ipods should be banned they promote you to acces kazaa and other stuff .. but how cares ! I have mine. :)

dmt1

Dismember
Website
users.domaindlx.com
Buymusic only has WMA files. Not ipod friendly--you'd have to convert them to mp3, with a resulting loss in sound quality. Buymusic is totally useless as an online music provider, IMHO.

There is help on the way though. There will be itunes for windows, and better yet, a bmg hosted online music store with mp3's supposedly out by the end of the year. There will be a windows friendly mp3 online music service by the end of the year--hopefully they'll avoid the mistakes of Buymusic, and be better priced than Itunes. Patiently waiting....