• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Wii Fit

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Eric Lewis

Apple Lover
Quick Little Review / Ask Questions..Ill answer

So at first you set up your Mii, and it you enter hight, date birth, how heavy your clothes are..then it weights you and caculates your Body Mass Index

then the whole game is about raising (building Muscle) or lowering (loosing weight) your BMI... (a good one is around 22)

I got a BMI of 17...so thus I need to gain weight/ muscle)

You can set your goal (example +/- 6pounds in example 2 weeks/ or month)

then from there, there is yoga, aerobics, balance games, endurance

I went thought most yoga...amazing stuff...it shows and tells you everything..aand it keeps track of your balance and helps your breathe

I also did Aerobics which is like "virtual jog" or step class or hula hooping...all these can make you break a sweat...especially hula hooping

I tried Endurance which is like push ups, sit ups, arm mooving (hard to explain) but the stuff that really breaks a sweat...

Once again..all of these have very clear instructions and demo people and very easy to follow

Last was the Balnce Games such as soccer bumping, skiing, snowboarding, tight rope etc which helps you practice your balance for all of the activities...

So as you play these games..it keeps track of everything...and then daily you can redo the BMI test which is 2 random activities (mostly hard balance stuff) which from there it says how your doing...there is lots of graphs with information...and how much time you spent on each activitiy...also you can even add outside activities to your graphs which it calculates...(example you ran outside, biked, swam etc) which was really neat as well

Overall the game for $89.99 is 100% worth it..a game that helps you get fit and a new balance board (which can be used in future games and WeeSki)

Have any questions...ask away!

Last edited:

gyix

Website
symbian-theme.no-ip.org
i just ordered it and i want to know if you would be up for a challange would you do a 1 month test of wii fit to see if it helps you lose weight and stay fit ??? test it for us and then let us know if it is helping you out :)

Eric Lewis

Apple Lover
Lol...my parents are doing the weight loss

im trying the weight gain..(muscle)

My dad is trying 6pounds in 2 weeks

Mom is trying 4 pounds in 2 weeks...

ill keep you guys posted every few days..

enjoilax

Your dad unless his diet is perfect and is calorie deficent at 1,500 i highly doubt he will lose it. Or he has to play the game so much it will be painful

pohatu771

A Bit Outdated
I've been told (or read, I suppose would be more accurate) that BMI is not entirely accurate for anyone under 20/still growing.

I know within my group of friends, I have quite a few who are considered "overweight," despite being completely normal teenagers.