• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Why iPods are Better Than Men

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Teechur

Website
www.teechur.com
I wrote this for a friend of mine who has just been indoctrinated into the cult with a new Nano:

For all us iPodians...

1) You can turn an iPod on with a touch of a button. (Oh wait...you can do that with a man too.)

2) You can turn an iPod OFF with the touch of a button.

3) Your iPod will run with you without complaining.

4) Your iPod will go to the gym with you and never look at your cellulite and say "Have you considered the stairclimber?"

5) Your iPod won't tell if you skip the gym and take him to Starbucks for a Frappucino and scone instead.

6) Your iPod knows all your favorite songs and will play them to you, in order.

7) You iPod will NOT change the song right in the middle of your favorite part to listen to some 100 year old country song that makes your toes shrivel up inside your shoes and your ears bleed.

8) Your iPod will NOT play Wierd Al, unless you ask him to.

9) Your iPod knows just the right music to get you in the mood...in ANY mood.

10) Your iPod won't tell anyone that you have an entire season of "Desperate Housewives" on it that you watch while on the treadmill at the gym.

11) Your iPod will also not let on that you have a playlist called "Really Annoying Songs" that you trot out just to drive the in-laws and the rodents from your home.

12) Nor will your iPod mention N'Sync, Vanilla Ice, MC Hammer, or the three different versions of the Macarena you play incessently.

13) Your iPod actually knows your tastes and caters to them.

14) Your iPod never criticizes your driving while in the car with you.

15) Your iPod loves you, even when you're having a bad hair day.

kgirlsbug

Your iPod doesn't care if you are dancing around the house in the really ugly but comfy undies

leFrenzy

Your iPod is like your woman because she's very expensive and cost a lot to take care of, especially when it comes to accessories.

Teechur

Website
www.teechur.com
Oh jeez, Jaydon. It's a JOKE! I actually don't generally participate in male bashing, and if you pay attention I never once say anything negative about men in it. I happen to be quite happily married to a wonderful man who has a sense of humor.

sidebruns

Block Rockin Beats
...if you touch your ipod in the wrong way, it will leave a scratch to remind you :D

Stevenjuke

old country music

" You iPod will NOT change the song right in the middle of your favorite part to listen to some 100 year old country song that makes your toes shrivel up inside your shoes and your ears bleed"

I guess listening to johnny cash or patsy cline is out of the question then:D

Teechur

Website
www.teechur.com
Re: old country music

Stevenjuke said:
" You iPod will NOT change the song right in the middle of your favorite part to listen to some 100 year old country song that makes your toes shrivel up inside your shoes and your ears bleed"

I guess listening to johnny cash or patsy cline is out of the question then:D
Hahaha!

Yeah...that's a "dad" thing.

(Actually, I've been listening to a lot of Johnny Cash lately. What is WRONG with me?)

(No really. He's not that bad.)

(In fact, I can grudgingly admit that he was downright talented.)

(But don't tell my Dad.)

Stevenjuke

"I never liked Johnny Cash but I saw the movie because it was supposed to be good and now I like a couple of his songs."

Theres northing wrong with a little old school music, now and again, you young kids remember that:)

mustremember13

I like "A Satisfied Mind" JOhnny cash is badass.

"But never they know, that it's so hard to find. A rich man in ten. With a satisfied mind"