Why do people torture their ipods?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

mcbain

there's this guy in my bio class and hes the most annoying ######ed kid I've met.
So he got an ipod mini around a week ago
And today i see it, He colored the top and bottom with a blue marker!! Then at the end of the period it was all smeared and most of the ink was gone. then later, HE WAS PLAYING TECH DECK STYLE WITH HIS IPOD, flipping it all over the table. Basically everyone was asking why? and he said he didn't want to buy a tech deck.
im guessing his ipod mini is gonna be destroyed in a few weeks:p

thebrain

Website
www.iLounge.com
tech is a lame littl skateboard little play with using their fingers as the rider to do tricks with. That is horrifying what he is doing with the ipod.

he should have got an ips because it is cheaper, stronger, and it is more tech deck shaped LOL

toothpaste

mcbain said:
there's this guy in my bio class and hes the most annoying ######ed kid I've met.
So he got an ipod mini around a week ago
And today i see it, He colored the top and bottom with a blue marker!! Then at the end of the period it was all smeared and most of the ink was gone. then later, HE WAS PLAYING TECH DECK STYLE WITH HIS IPOD, flipping it all over the table. Basically everyone was asking why? and he said he didn't want to buy a tech deck.
im guessing his ipod mini is gonna be destroyed in a few weeks:p
We had a similar thread to this before. Why do you care what other people do to their ipods? Did you buy it for this kid?

Here is a clue, instead of watching what some kid does in bio class, and apparently you do watch him cause you just told us what you see he does with HIS ipod, pay attention in class.

youPod

What a dumb A$$ I hope it does break and mommy and daddy dont buy him a new one.

cowmamba

Website
www.hongkongdingdong.2ya.com
or steal it from him and throw it on the ground and watch it bust appart , because it sounds like he is spoilt and dosent give a crap about his possessions , because mommy and daddy buy him everything he wants , and he's to arogant to care how hard his parents work for the money , so smash it up

Paracaine

Call him Ed...
cowmamba said:
or steal it from him and throw it on the ground and watch it bust appart , because it sounds like he is spoilt and dosent give a crap about his possessions , because mommy and daddy buy him everything he wants , and he's to arogant to care how hard his parents work for the money , so smash it up
That's not a good idea, it is better just to let him smash it up himself otherwise his mummy and daddy will be likley to buy him a new one and you will get it trouble!

totem

DON"T BE SUCH A FREAKEN LOSER!!!!!!

Damnit!

the ipod is his, not yours. ipods are not sacred religious objects, they are freaken property to be treated the way the owner wants to treat it.

Stevie61

Nine Inch Nails
Well the owner is irreasponsable and should not have one if he is going to use it in that fasion i treat my iPod like a new born why because it carries a friggin $600 price tag thats why.

totem

having a little fun is not being irresponsible besides,

it's not your ipod he is playing with

who are you to decide who can have what? it's not a baby it's metal, plastic and a bid of glass

Last edited:

Stevie61

Nine Inch Nails
i never said it was a baby ...i said i treat it like one i take care of my possesions and know the value of money ...this little brat does not.

totem

just how is he a brat?

he got frisky with a marker and spun it a little

he didn't throw it against a wall

he didn't mistreat yours and refuse to stop

it's his ipod, get that in your head, his, not yours. you have absolutly no right to tell people how to live there lives or treat thiere material possesion. i'm sure if we talked to your parents they would have many memories of what a little sh*t you where as a kid, and that is what this guy is: A kid.

anyways you don't know him, what kind of a person he is, financial backround, nothing

so stop talking sh*t behind his back

Last edited:

Stevie61

Nine Inch Nails
do you know him? no so stop defending him....i havn't called him yet and told him to stop doing that ....im just stating my opinion you need to chill out .

totem

your opinion is based on nothing

i don't know him but at least i know that enough to not make an opinion about him. i am not defending him i am just saying that you all have to stop insulting him about events that don't concern you. you judge him and don't know him which is really stupid.

i'm actually at a loss to figure out who is more wrong here you guys/girls for insulting him or mcbain for posting this crap in the first place. it would have been one thing to post "what with all these people mistreating thiere ipods?" instead he took the time to set up an attack on a classmate.

Interpol

I agree with totem here. This is a really dumb thread.

Who CARES what people do with their iPods? If I buy myself an iPod mini and decide to run over it with my car for fun, how does that affect you in any way? Now, if I come here after I do it whining about how it broke and saying I'm going to sue Apple, THEN feel free to chime in.

Based on your reasoning, I could ask similar questions:

- Why do people vote Democrat? They're so stupid.
- Why do people bury their dead relatives? Cremation is the ONLY way to go. How irresponsible.
- Why do people buy iRivers instead of iPods? They must be dumb. They don't deserve an mp3 player.

Get the point now?