Who wants to start an iLounge Nike+ challenge????

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Tonzino

Anyways... who wants to start an iLounge Nike+ Challenge??? it says you can challenge up to 50 people that would be kind of cool...id probably come in last lol im not the most hardcore runner by far but i think it would be cool to have a little friendly competition here.... maybe if we get enough people the Moderator can sticky this and see if we can get some prizes or something haha
Well my suggestion for the challenges would be Fastest 1 mile, Fastest 5k/ 10k, and Most Miles ran in like a span of 2 weeks or something....
Whoever wants to start it up or has any suggestions on how we can do this go ahead and post in here...

nickmv

I'd be down for it. However I've already kinda put my Sport kit down. I find it's a PITA to get a workout all set up because you cant see the screen on the armband, and fiddling around with the armband is a PITA itself. But I'll probably start using it more often, I mean I bought a nano (my 6th ipod) JUST for the kit, so I'd better start using it. I dunno about 5k/10k runs though. Furthest I've run is 3.5 miles, but that was split into 2 parts. But I'd be down for a fastest mile and a 2 week race.

Hect0r

I just got my nano today so in a few deays once I figure the system out I would be interested in competing in most miles for 2 weeks. Would be good motivation.

Becky

Hect0r

pm me your email address you use with Nike and I will add you to the ipodlounge challenge starting 7/26 and to be the most miles in 30 days.

Becky

Tonzino

Damn im goin on vacation for 2 weeks so im definetely goin to be behind on the challenge but o well itll be fun and itll give me some inspiration to start running more often.:D

Hect0r

since so few people have replied I may extend it. But I want to get a challenge started SOON. People who are interested should PM me their email address so I an send them the invite.

Becky

mjmoonwalker

Website
eminemjamesuk.com
H-B0MB said:
I'd be down to compete for most miles. Looks like not many ppl in here interested though?
I think it's just becaue not many people have the kit yet. I've been looking through lots of electronic malls, Apple "stores" and can't find a single kit.

WHOisDAN

Interesting, I might be up for it but I am doing heavy lifting at the gym as of now.

nickmv

Well, I said I was down for the challenge, but now I may be down for the count instead. I was riding a bike down here at the beach the other day, full speed in standing position, and the chain popped off, and I was trying to maintain control, I slammed my knee into the handlebars VERY hard. Don't think I'm gonna be running for a bit.

Propazoid

I'd deff be into getting invloved. I've only been runing for a few months & just picked up the nike+. Let me know the details...

Nike+ email: [email protected]

-Zoid

HugoOrtega

I'm also interested in running the challenge. I'm a novice runner but I just got my nike+ shoes and kit and got very motivated to run...

Becky, I send you my email address in a pm... Let me in and let's run

gmax2k5

Guys, where is this Nike+Ipod unit available?

guys, I would like to join this too, I am looking for this Nike+Ipod unit everywhere locally, such as Play It Again Sports, or Sports Authority. They dont even have the shoes there, and when I asked them about the unit, they acted like they had never heard about it. Is it available at Champs, or Footlocker? I might look there, did anyone find it in Champs or Footlocker.

Tonzino

When i was looking for mine i checked both foot locker and champs and both of them said they would only be carrying the shoes and not the unit itself. I also checked Circuit City and was told that they wont be carrying it because it was made by nike? i dont know about circuit city tho because when i asked the sales person she seemed as if she had never heard of it before and i think instead of telling me that she just told me that they wouldnt be carrying it lol... i finally gave in and made the trip to the ipod store which was about 20 minutes out of my way.

justintime21

You don't need the shoes I just went to Sports Chalet in San diego and bought a Shoe wallet.......Works well I think.....Just don't forget to calibrate your nike components....

tenja

I sent hector a pm as well. I ran a workout this morning. This thing rocks. I didn't buy the shoes either. My wife sewed me a little pouch that the laces spil through to secure it to my shoe. It worked flawlessly. I highly receommen this unit. It's really cool.