• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Who believes Kurt Cobain was murdered?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

R32_Nakazato

d[^_^]b
Website
www.cardomain.com
Thrusday, 4/8/04, it will be 10 years from the day Kurt Cobain's lifeless body was found in his greenhouse. He had taken in 3 times the lethal dose of herion. He had also been shot in the head. His syringe had been neatly put away and his hair was combed. Forensic analysts say that he would not have been able to have operated the shotgun with 3 times a lethal dose of heroin in his system. He should have passed out almost instantly from the heroin. Also there were no clear fingerprints left on the shotgun, as if someone had wiped them. His suicide note when read in the context of a suicide note makes little to no sense. But if one reads it with the understanding that Nirvana was about to break up and Kurt was about to retire, it makes perfect sense. Courtney and his daughter Frances had been put on the very bottom of the note as if almost a footnote. Had this been a suicide note you would think they would get a larger portion devoted to them. Right? I won't go further with the many details, or Courtney's countless contradictory statements. I personally believe he was killed. El Duce even admitted that Courtney offered him 50,000 dollars to kill him. Kurt was about to take Courtney out of his will and get a divorce. If he was dead she would get everything, in a divorce she would get half at best. Nonetheless an extremely talented musician was lost. His music will live on. May his tormented soul rest in peace.

For more detail go to www.justiceforkurt.com or www.cobaincase.com

Last edited:

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
While i do not know much of the details on this issue....with the things i have heard my opinion is he was killed. He has a large number of devoted fans @ my school that have been in a heated debate for the last few days.

Xcalibur1986

Sleeping now in the fire
Courtney Love is an evil, evil woman...who wouldn't believe the lady killed him? Argh...

synecdoche

I'm your huckleberry.
Website
www.livejournal.com
I hate to say it, but I do think he was killed. I don't know a lot of details but what I have heard seems to point to it-- there were some fishy things surrounding his death, and while I won't mention any names, certain things happened very conveniently.

clara sofia

exPODitious
near mountains, trees, and the pacific ocean
i believe that he was probably in a manic/psychotic state of mind that was no doubt induced by drugs and his illness with bipolar disorder. the incidence of suicide amongst bipolar people who are unmedicated is much higher than that of the rest of society. it also seems apparent that he was overwhelmed with his intense rise to fame and had originally wanted a more subtle identity within the media.

andy206uk

Website
www.ipodx.co.uk
From what I've seen of the effects of heroin, your average dose knocks you on your back for quite some time, so to have three times the FATAL dose in your bloodstream you wouldnt have a hope in hell of pulling the trigger.

*unless* it was a deliberate suicide and he somehow swallowed the heroin in soluble packaging the shot himself and the heroine entered his bloodstream after he shot himself...

But what are the chances of that huh? ;)

smjr15

student member
nah with that much drugs in him how did he pull the trigger on the gun(which they found no finger prints on it)

something happened there

iPod Master

i believe that he commited suicide. i am a nirvana fan, and i believe has was a depressed and crazy person (but a great musician nonetheless), so it is not a suprise that he would do it. he was kinda strange, so i am sure he found some way to do all those wierd things that made people think he was killed. also, i thought he died on the sixth?

cheddar

I have Xtreamer Skins!
how much herion would it take a junkie to reach a fatal dose. AFIAK the more you use the more it takes. I could be wrong I have no experience with it.

Also is it not possible he combed his hair before he shot up? How could you ever know.

R32_Nakazato

d[^_^]b
Website
www.cardomain.com
But why would he wipe the fingerprints off of the pen and box of shells. Let alone the shotgun after he "shot himself"

You mean the more a user uses the higher tolerance level you have for it? Im not sure that even a hardcore user could survive 3 times a lethal dose.

The combed hair thing, I just put in there for whatever. Just a little fact, wasn't meant to argue against suicide.

clara sofia

exPODitious
near mountains, trees, and the pacific ocean
iPod Master said:
i believe that he commited suicide. i am a nirvana fan, and i believe has was a depressed and crazy person (but a great musician nonetheless), so it is not a suprise that he would do it. he was kinda strange, so i am sure he found some way to do all those wierd things that made people think he was killed. also, i thought he died on the sixth?

i do not appreciate your comment about kurt being "crazy". just because someone is mentally incapacitated and suffering from an illness DOES NOT mean that they are crazy. there are too many bad connotations with that word.

iPod Master

sorry. i did not mean to insult anyone and i am sorry if i did. i did not mean he was mentally incapacitated. i meant that the drugs were getting to his head, and he did not make the greatest decisions.

and about the fingerprints, you never know what could have happened. could have used heis shirt to cover his finger while pulling the trigger, he might have used his toes to pull the triger wit socks or shoes on. there are too many mysteries.

ipodpride

Yes, but why would he bother covering his fingers? If he was really attempting suicide, there would be no reason for him to cover his fingerprints since his dead body and note would show that he commited suicide and was not murdered.

cheddar

I have Xtreamer Skins!
It is entirely possible that someone moved the gun and then wiped it down so no one would think they killed him

jaypod

I chose the wife.
Website
tapetrader.com
No way.....conspiracy theories are for people who still can't get over the fact that he died. Get over it, he was no saint, people around the world do much more for society than Cobain ever did. Why does the world not celebrate other people tormented by drugs and mental illness when they commit suicide? Its just music man....the guy didn't develop a cure for cancer.

iPod Master

you never know, maybe he planned this all so people would think that he was murdered!!!

you never know...