Which software??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

hinke

Website
www.firestreet.net
Hey!

i just bought the new 15GB iPod and i wonder which software that?s best for windows OS?

I want to store both data & music on my iPod and i also want to sync my outlook with contacts, calendar & mail if possible.

so which program is the best one, apple talks about MusicMatch, is that any good?

how about xPlay?

Thanks for help!

/hinke

ToddW

Website
www.dicksonstreet3.com
WOW

That is a question that you could find more then enough info in the old forums. There has been tons of topics on that subject. The old forums would be a great place to search and find what is best for you. I personally used Media Center 9.0 to rip/sync my iPOD with my music collection. However, I think with ephpod you will be able to import your vCards via their interface. I am pretty sure you can just export your vCards from Outlook and then drag and drop them to the Contacts folder in the iPOD. That will work also. I thought I about using that for just a back up. I also have a pda so I don't have to worry about keeping up wiht contacts and such. So, search the old forums and read about all of the third part applications there are for your needs.

Hope that helps!