• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Which Sig?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
Well, I think I need to update my sig, and I'm trying to make it look really snazy.

I have come up with three (well, three and a half) sigs, and they're my best ones, so I'm posting them up, and I want you to help me choose! :)

Sig 1: http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8213/er19sm.png

Sig 1.5: http://img284.imageshack.us/img284/6471/er158fd.png

Sig 2: http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3217/er27oo.png

Sig 3: http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8918/er34bp.png

Which one/ones do you think are the best?

casa~la~rocka

candy cane child
I agree. Sig 2 is pretty cool. How do you even go about changing your signature? I don't really like mine, myself. It's so plain compared to others. :(

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
casa~la~rocka said:
I agree. Sig 2 is pretty cool. How do you even go about changing your signature? I don't really like mine, myself. It's so plain compared to others. :(
Thanks for your comments, but I still want to hear more everyone! :)

Well, you can make your own sig like I have done with my three new sigs, or you can request one on the 'Want A Free Sig' thread, which I believe is what you did for your first sig. :)

casa~la~rocka

candy cane child
Emultion_Rawks said:
Thanks for your comments, but I still want to hear more everyone! :)

Well, you can make your own sig like I have done with my three new sigs, or you can request one on the 'Want A Free Sig' thread, which I believe is what you did for your first sig. :)

Yeah, I requested mine from the 'wanna free sig thread'. I liked it at first but as time went by i began to think that i could have requested that more be done with it... i'm not to bright on the subject of computer graphics so i wasn't sure how to ask about it. I love signatures like Papyaninja's--the ones that have real pics in them. Don't want to sound like i'm complaining though so i left it alone.

But yeah that 2nd sig is really nice.:)

NiTRO

Pleather BarcaLounger
Sig number 2 for sure but if you haven't yet, I would suggest turning on 'dither' which will help soften the color transitions (especially around your name).

Last edited:

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
Well, thanks to everybody who commented! :) Obviously the clear winner is No. 2 so that'll be the sig I use, but it will be April 1st that I 'install' it because I like to keep my sigs a whole year, and I joined here on April 1st so...

jPod, just so I can improve, what didn't you like about the sigs?

antiditz

Emultion_Rawks said:
Well, thanks to everybody who commented! :) Obviously the clear winner is No. 2 so that'll be the sig I use, but it will be April 1st that I 'install' it because I like to keep my sigs a whole year, and I joined here on April 1st so...
Wait, you're gonna tease us, keep us waiting for a whole 5 months? Unfair! :p

btw, not that it matters anymore, but my vote's for 2 as well.

Emultion_Rawks

Resident iLounge Rebel
Website
www.thedigitaloasis.net
antiditz said:
Wait, you're gonna tease us, keep us waiting for a whole 5 months? Unfair! :p

btw, not that it matters anymore, but my vote's for 2 as well.
It still matters! I always listen to comments! :)

Yeah, I might add my sig before that, you never know... :)