• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Which new iPod have you bought?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which new iPod have you bought?

• Total voters

Bonk

If you have already bought one of the new iPods, which have you bought?

M Polo

Ordered a 16gb touch the minute the store opened up, along with the Warranty deal. It’s time to pass my Nano on to my wife and use this Zune for a doorstop. I can’t wait!

dmiZe

Ordered the iPod touch yesterday, can't wait for it to get here

iStuffzz

Well, I didn't buy an iPod Shuffle, but my dad was given it on a business trip, and he gave it to me. Then of course it was stolen in less than a week. Not like a cared really, I could barely fit anything on it and it had no screen.

The_Camp_Ninja

Just bought a 160GB Classic, this replaces the 80GB my wife dropped in the toilet 2 years ago. I also have a Nano 1GB and a Shuffle 1GB. I really wish they'd make the Touch with a useable capacity. I collect G.Dead concerts, so for me, it's all about capacity.

Bowlerguy92

I have a brand new 16 Gigabyte iPod Touch sitting in the other room waiting for Christmas to be opened!

dragontit

I got myself the 16gb Touch for Christmas. What a great device. I also got UE Super.fi 5 Pro IEM. Oh how I love myself.

LINK2K9

There's a 80GB Classic waiting for me. Christmas seems so far away now. D:

srgtcollins

4gb nano
i love it, its exactly what i need. who cares if i can't fit all my songs, i just sync it, and uncheck the artists i don't want, and check the artists i do
p.s. i made a new playlist for every one of my artists i have

Matt_B

I scratched the screen up really bad today on mine - I took it to a party for the music and I think I must have put it in the same pocket as my keys or something because it has scratches all over the screen. I'm really dissapointed and I know there isnt a way to fix this problem so now Im stuck with them until I get an upgrade =/