• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Which Mini & Why?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Which mini & why?

• Silver

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • Gold

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Blue

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Green

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Pink

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
Which mini do you have (color) and why did you choose that one?

Gold
Blue
Silver
Green
Pink

Last edited:

Starboard

not going to bother with the pink, huh?

I got the green. I think the silver and blue are elegant but kinda boring compared to the others. Gold is fun, but not "me." It was down to Pink or Green. I feel that Pink=Hot and Green=Cool. In the end, I got green because they had it instock.

tiki_god

Website
www.goveg.com
oops....today is an off day for me....i'll go add pink....thanks noticing that!

if you want to vote for pink just post it. sorry for all the pink lovers out there.....i can't find a way to change the poll choices

Last edited:

Nicholas

Karma Owner
I chose silver because i thought i would get tired of the other colours. I was seriously considering the blue but i've bought other things that i really liked the colour at the time but after time i got tired of it and didn't like it. I think silver has the most lasting appeal for me.

SocksRule

Pink: don't like pink so I would never get that color
Green: I don't like the shade of green they used, it looks like puke imo
Gold: it's okay don't really like it
Blue is pretty cool if I had to pick a "color"
Silver is cool cause it's similar to the white on the regular iPod

I still love my 15gb and wouldn't trade it for the mini.

mshell

Green is definitely my favorite. The color is a lot more interesting than the others. :)

1. Green
2. Blue
3. Pink
4. Silver
5. Gold

Asian_N02

I picked silver because it was the only one available at the time and I didn't want to wait for another color to come. If I had to pick a color though, it would definitely be:

1. Blue
2. Green
3. Silver
4. Pink
5. Gold

Pinkerton

=^.^=
If I were to purchase an iPod mini, I'd go for pink, but since you left that choice out, I voted on green because that'd be my second choice.

iluvlotr

PiNk! I'm really not one of those girls whose all about the pink or anything, but it looked like a very cool color. Plus, now i can easily tell mine apart from the guys.

Aceon6

Barca Lounger
Gold. I had to buy blind as I was one of the people who pre-ordered on the announcement. I like it. It's classy and not too bling. Now that I've seen them, I also like green and blue.

axe7186

I was either going to get a blue or a gold, but decided to go with the gold. The color just seemed to strike me more than any other color. I don't like the color pink so I wouldn't get it. I didn't want the silver, because I wanted a bright color (or i woul dhave gotten the regular ipod), and the green was to pastel for my taste.

1- GOLD
2- BLUE
3- GREEN
4- SILVER
5- PINK

kespodder

McLounger
i have a 3rd generation 10GB, but if i had to choose...

green
blue
silver
gold
pink

.fill

At first I was debating between Green and Blue, being two of my favorite colors. I eventually settled on Blue, but considered Silver because it seemed like a popular color. I ended up ordering Gold though because Blue was out of stock and I was still iffy on whether I liked the Green or not.

mdmania

mine was silver because that is the only that was available.
I would have probably settle for either Blue or Green. But I think silver goes with everything, so this is fine.

jwc110869

Technology made me fat
Isn't it wonderful that Apple decided to go with a multicolor release of the mini. It's really allowing people to express themselves with an "electronic device". I got my wife a pink one cause its "girly". Thats the only way I figured I'd keep my hands off of it.

Of course, you know whats going to happen. Apple will release future generations of mini's in "new" colors to get people to buy, buy, buy, buy, buy.

minime

Your everyday iPodder!
Yeah, that's exactly what's gonna happen!

My Mini is blue, since blue is my favorite color. I also loved the green and the pink (but what girl doesn't!!!)

1. Blue
2. Green
3. Pink
4. Silver
5. Gold