which case is flush on bottom to allow attachments?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

javabird

My other post didn't get any replies, so I made the title broader. (http://forums.ilounge.com/showthread.php?t=192249)

What I'm looking for is a case (with belt clip) that is flat on the bottom to allow attachments (like a voice recorder) . Many of the pictures and reviews i've looked at don't give enough info about whether the bottom is flush.

Anyone have a case you can recommend?

carld

what about the iskin duo for nano when removing the port cover?

javabird

Galley said:
The Agent 18 NanoShock Kit includes a belt clip, and the bottom is flush so it is dockable, and should accept any accessories.
I checked out the Agent 18, but the bottom edge seems to have a small bump that extends below the bottom edge. (I could only base this on looking at the case through the plastic packaging and looking at pictures on the web-- unfortunately there's no way to find out without buying it, and the stores near me won't take returns if the package is opened.)

I'm looking for something completely flat on the bottom to allow for attachments.

abeyk

The iSkin are completely flat. The Duo version has a port cover that you can completely remove.

boxlunch

Website
www.genexen.com
abeyk said:
The iSkin are completely flat. The Duo version has a port cover that you can completely remove.
I second the iSkin (not the Duo). The iSkin is totally flush with the bottom, and even comes with a dock insert sized to fit when the iSkin is installed. Because the inner iSkin sleeve is silicone and very snug, there is no worry about the ipod falling out.

javabird

Galley said:
If it's completely flat (and open) what's to keep the iPod from falling out? :confused:
Well, that's a good point. I really just need an easy way to carry it (like a belt clip) and the ability to quickly add attachments without a lot of hassle.

I hate to cover up the Nano with a case, since it doesn't seem to really need it, but it's so slippery it's hard to carry around easily.

CJO

Hmm... the link still works for me. You can also use google and search for "rivet clip."

CJ