Where can I find the Foo Fighters' cover of Price's "Darling Nikki" song?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

GadgetGuru72

The Foo Fighters made a cover song of Prince's "Darling Nikki" that I wanted to download. It is not available on iTunes. So, I tried finding other ways to get the song. As far as I can tell by looking at all their CDs on Amazon, that song doesn't appear on any of their CDs. So, is it just not available at all??

Anybody know where I can get a copy of this song?

Please don't hijack this thread with comments on how much you hate the Foo Fighters. I'm sure there are tons of people who hate them and tons of people who like them. I happen to fall into the latter category. So be it.

iMacc

'' Mr 10 Posts A Day ''
Website
www.last.fm
How can anyone hate the Foo Fighters ??

I have the song you are in search of and yes, it is great isn't it. It's not on any of their CD's, but i got it from kazaa lite :D :cool:

GadgetGuru72

iMacc said:
How can anyone hate the Foo Fighters ??

I have the song you are in search of and yes, it is great isn't it. It's not on any of their CD's, but i got it from kazaa lite :D :cool:
Well, that's going to make it difficult for me, as I don't have Kazaa and don't really want to install it on my computer. This sucks.

Since the song doesn't exist on any CD, I wonder what the law is on whether or not it's legal to distribute it.

bighusker

It's readily available on Ares, which is spyware-free as long you choose not to install the bundled ad stuff.

GadgetGuru72

Is there any place to get it without having to download a P2P program? I'd really rather not install one of those programs -- even with an assurance of "no spyware." Thanks.

n3tfury

????? ???
GadgetGuru72 said:
Wow, very expensive for only 3 songs, but it looks like that's the only way. Thanks for the link. I appreciate it.
anything for another Foo Fan ;)

iMacc said:
I did try and send you the song gadgetguru72 after your PM.

But my email client(Gmail) wouldn't allow me to :eek:
not sure why that is, since i've sent a couple of >5mb .mp3's to my work account via gmail. this was back when gmail first came out though...

talex

The reason you can't find it except on an expensive import

Is because Darling Nikki was a free download you could get when you purchased One by One. The site and the download were available for a couple of years after the CD came out but have now both disappeared. I think the only copy of the song I ever had was obtained from a friend. Even though I bought the CD, it was a couple of years after it was released.

kornchild2002

Why did you bump this 8 year old thread? The OP and everyone else involved with the thread are no longer active and haven't been here for some time.