Where can I buy another set of stock headphones?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

MrZebra77

Please choose the appropriate forum for this topic. Thank you. While at first I didn't like them (Never liked bud-type earphones) I recently gave them a try as a then temporary solution until I find better headphones since I started to get irritated by my old one's sound quality.

Say what you want about the sound quality of the included ones, but they are actually better than what I had before and I decided that until further notice, I'll be using them.

Knowing that I go through an average of 2-3 headphone sets a year, I am already thinking about when I'll have to replace them. Where can I get another set of the stock white headphones?

I did a search and all I found was that you can get them replaced by apple under warranty. My biggest problem with headphones (And that happened to me before I got an iPod as well) is that after a while, the cords get stiff and eventually breaks (Inside, causing sound to randomly mute on one side) Is that covered under warranty? How easy is it to get them replaced? And if it's not covered, will they accept to send me a replacement (That I'd pay for)?

In case that matters, I live in Canada, and bought them at an Apple-Speciality store (Not an actual Apple Store, but a store that only sell Apple Computers and accessories)

fs.freshman

HalloweenOnXmas said:
i heard the apple will send you two free pairs, and that you don't need to send in the "broken ones" so give em a call.
do you know if the do this in australia?

mnhnhyouh

Website
www.geocities.com
If you are wanting something that will last longer try the Shure range of in-ear buds. The cord is very stong, and they will last ages.

And the sound quality will make your ears love you after the stock ones.

h