Whats up with Kazaa?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

phes

BaNnAna peEler
Did anyone notice anything weird with kazaa lately?! All the new songs are messed up, the first 30 seconds or so are perfect, but then the rest is just garbage. Does this have anything to do with RIAA?

Phoomp

The entertainment industry is flooding the network with garbage (not the usual garbage they charge you for). Their intent is to dissuade from downloading music by wasting your time (not the usual way they waste your time and get you to pay for it).

deftdrummer1

The power that be.
are you sure?

Phoomp said:
The entertainment industry is flooding the network with garbage (not the usual garbage they charge you for). Their intent is to dissuade from downloading music by wasting your time (not the usual way they waste your time and get you to pay for it).
you said that they are flooding it so that people won't download anymore but how do you know this? I too have been noticing crappy files on kazaa, and its difficult to get a full length real copy of the song your searching for. I hate this crap

Phoomp

It's been in the news lately. If you have enough computers (which I'm sure the RIAA does), it wouldn't be difficult to flood the network with garbage. Hell, Madonna did it with the release of her last albumn.

Several of the file-sharing suppliers, such as Kazaa, are developing features and tactics to isolate and exclude users (such as the RIAA) who flood the networks with garbage, and also increase the privacy of users. Of course, the RIAA will in turn alter their tactics. Ultimately, just as with easy free digital satellite, so too is the end near for easy free music sharing. Head to the usenets, or the smaller networks, my friend.

If I find one of the stories I read this in, I'll post it.

profingersk8er

ya...i notice this problem a while back....
RIAA is doing the trick....but out of all the P2P sharewares i'v tried..this only happen to kazaa..

go to download.com and download yourself Ares, it works just like kazaa and better, with lots of users and fast download speen