What's the oldest ipod you have?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DR650SE

For me it's a 2nd generation iPod classic. It came with a 10GB HDD and I swapped that for a 20GB HDD. I bout it off eBay for about $100 and it was in mint condition. It came with the carrying pouch. The ear buds, and remote were all seal in their pouches. I cut up an old Zagg Invisible Shield and made it to fit the iPod. I figured I'd keep it as nice as I can, while still enjoying it.

My original plan when I bought it was to swap in a 128GB SD card for the hard drive, but the iPod wouldn't recognize that. In the future I may try a smaller SD card.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

totallyfrozen

iPod Classic, 6th gen. 80 GB. I haven't used it in a few months but it still works. I think I bought it back in 2008.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

IPOD-LOVER

You ARE the winner!

I was going to reply mine is a Radio Shack portable cassette player but I think YOU have the true "Classic"!

IPOD-LOVER

For me it's a 2nd generation iPod classic. It came with a 10GB HDD and I swapped that for a 20GB HDD. I bout it off eBay for about $100 and it was in mint condition. It came with the carrying pouch. The ear buds, and remote were all seal in their pouches. I cut up an old Zagg Invisible Shield and made it to fit the iPod. I figured I'd keep it as nice as I can, while still enjoying it.

My original plan when I bought it was to swap in a 128GB SD card for the hard drive, but the iPod wouldn't recognize that. In the future I may try a smaller SD card.