What's the easiest way of getting my playlists of music to my memory card?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Justin Horne

As just about all you have, I have a lot of playlists. Thing is, I also have a TON of music. If my music can't be in playlists, it's horribly to browse through.
I recently got a G1, and want to move some of my music to it's memory card for if I don't have my ipod. Is there any way to move a playlist of songs to a memory card? That is, if I have 100 songs in a playlist, is there an easy way to just move them to a memory card, or somehow export all the files to a folder, etc, etc?

I'm using a Mac, running 10.5.

Thanks guys.

Essin

Justin Horne said:
As just about all you have, I have a lot of playlists. Thing is, I also have a TON of music. If my music can't be in playlists, it's horribly to browse through.
I recently got a G1, and want to move some of my music to it's memory card for if I don't have my ipod. Is there any way to move a playlist of songs to a memory card? That is, if I have 100 songs in a playlist, is there an easy way to just move them to a memory card, or somehow export all the files to a folder, etc, etc?

I'm using a Mac, running 10.5.

Thanks guys.
Drag them from iTunes to the MC.

Justin Horne

Essin said:
Drag them from iTunes to the MC.

*blink*

Wow.
I have looked through applescripts, exporting, Automator actions, everything, and then THAT is that answer?!

Wow.
:cool:

Thanks so much, I am an idiot. :D