• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

What's on Jesus's iPod

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

stevesurf

In a spinning class
Nice link; he would definitely have:

One Of Us - Joan Osborne

(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - The Rolling Stones

Let It Be - The Beatles

Hey Jude - The Beatles

Fatboy Slim - Praise You

and

Some Guys Have All The Luck - Robert Palmer

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
He would have

Coldplay- God Put A Smile Upon Your Face

and not

Simple Plan- God Must Hate Me

;)

dragfree

Simple-minded
An amusing article. I can't imagine how the author overlooked Joan Osborne's One of Us (acknowledging Steve's contribution above)--especially since the song's "message" echoes the whole point of Jesus's ministry. I suspect His Pod (the GodPod?) would have Bach's Cello Suites and Sonatas & Partitas for Violin, the Mozart/ Da Ponte Operas, Jesus by the Velvet Underground, and I don't know if He could get along without Chris Rea's The Road to Hell. And I'll wager that the most often played item on the GodPod is Sibelius's 5th Symphony. After all, during the years when he was writing and revising this glorious work, Sibelius had a vision of God opening His door, and the music playing in Heaven became the 5th Symphony.

Last edited:

Ichijoe

All Rush, All the time...
Rise, Let Us be On Our Way and The Poetry of Pope John Paul II would be a safe bet! I'd take it he would also have the South Park Bigger Longer and Uncut OST aswell...

Joshdude

One cool dude, indeed.
dragfree said:
An amusing article. I can't imagine how the author overlooked Joan Osborne's One of Us
Maybe it's because it's one of the worst songs ever written. Seriously, I bleed from the ears every time I hear that song. It should be banned from anything other than private listening.