what podcast have you subscribed to?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

melsmusic

CBC radio 3 podcast
Triple J (all their podcasts)
itunes new music
ipodlounge podcast
Q Interviews
Sunday Profile:ABC local radio

Maxman

Don't Call Me Fat, Jon...
Engadget
TWiT
Inside Mac Radio

Still got more to come!

Ichijoe

All Rush, All the time...
I really REALLY LIKE! :)

The Nashvill Nobody Knows: Really well done a kinda Rockline for Americana Music (i.e. Bluegrass, County / Western, Blues at-al)

The Linux User Show: (Same source as above 'The Podcast Network'), Advice for *nix noobs. The first Podcast dealt with Knopix Live CD's I hope it goes more indeapth in the furture though.

Newsweek: Well again this is One of the better Podcasts (if a bit dated),.

All the American Broadcast Corporations' Steams

and Whack my Bush Probably one of the better Comedy / Political Comedy Podcasts. Hay you can't go wrong mocking W. & Tony

Some Podcasts I disliked...

The Linux Show: Basicly Two Jerks who are somewhat lost in there Static world of there bemused mumbleings. (i.e. This is what a Podtcast SHOULD NOT BE!),.

So it's basicly a mixed bag...

Last edited:

djte

unmitigated apathy
Website
stripcreator.com
teknikal diffikulties is pretty funny (though it can be a little coarse in its language, just so you're warned).

other than that one, i've got:
iTunes New Music Tuesday
Democracy Now!
KCRW's Left, Right & Center
Engadget

melsmusic

It's a NY radio station. Their accents are just great !!

They phone up people making up stories (their families have thought up) and then make out they are someone else.

They are so funny and sometimes a lot of swearing too .. a must hear. Things like your daughters phones been disconnected because she's been sending around nude photos etc. And then the mother rings the daughter on air .. it's so funny.

You know if you load the podcasts .. the arrow pointing sideways on the title.

If you click that a whole heap of more options come up and you click "get" and you have heaps more to choose from.

melsmusic

iPodkid07 I just went and checked they are still there.

Go into music store USA location. Then click on "Podcasts are here".

Make sure you are in the Podcasts section and in the Q- above search for "z100" and you will find them.

Subcribe and when they are in your podcasts playlist click on the arrow beside it and it will bring up about 10 at least and then click "get" on those.

Q104 Classic Rock Star Interviews are great too. They have an image on the home page of podcasts.

Also, I am really wanting the free audio download on the White Stripes interview on itunes this week and I can't get it because you need to register and I can't since I'm in OZ. If you could help me in any way I would really appreciate it. Just PM me. Anyone that can help thanks !!

gmax2k5

just subscribed to z100 phone taps, its still there. there is a search feature, just type z100. it will come up, and you can subscribe.

Website
www.flickr.com
I've subscribed to:

-this WEEK in TECH: It's like the screen savers, but reborn.
and
-Inside Mac Radio: nice news program, even if it's news that I've already read, they usually seem to dig up at least one thing I haven't heard about.

neb

- From Our Own Correspondent
- In Business
- iTunes New Music Tuesdays
- Queer Eye Hot Tips (Barrage of abuse for this one but I use it for comedy purposes - not because I need the tips)
- Quirks and Quarks from CBC Radio (might unsubscribe from this one.)
- BBC News
- The Premiership Podcast
- The Today Program (BBC Radio 4)

Code Monkey

Closet Deadhead
EarthCore
John Edward's Podcast (One America Committee)
Morevi
On The Media
The Al Franken Show (the Air America Place NOT the Sundance one)
The Dead Show
The Grateful Dead Hour
The Music Never Stopped
The Peanut Gallery
The Pocket And The Pendant
Tom Corven