what podcast have you subscribed to?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

patrickrlewis

Website
www.myspace.com
Like Talkingship, I also co-host a weekly podcast. We talk about anything and everything, mainly focusing on the entertainment industry, plus play music through out the show.

twoguyswithmicspodcast.com

axadntpron

I have a new podcast that is really new but is already pretty awesome. It isn't mind blowing production but you can tell they put a lot of time into it. I like it because when I show my friends it has something for everyone. It is essentially a podcast of pop culture that is really informative and pretty damn funny. The cool thing is that they have chapters so if I have no idea what the hell movie they are talking about I can skip to the next part. They do movies, music (which is usually theme based), and a segment called general grievances where they just discuss things in this world that annoy them (my favorite part).

The Website is www.thegeneshalitpowerhour.com

Cool name, cool podcast. Anyone else listen?

stewey

podcasting for sure

thecaseyshow.info

this is a great podcast to listen to to get an idea of what podcasting is about. they know what they are doing and its fun to listen to.

It'sjustme

my fav podcast is.

I enjoy the Manic Mommies (they have an Ipod app as well), check out their web site manicmommies.com - they are great for people with kids as they talk about their trials and tribulations of raising kids.

hope that helped.

eyem2thepodcast

The Must Listen to List of 2010!!!!!!!!!!

The Gods of the Bobble Heads Radio Show

Gods of the Bobbleheads is a radio show they release in a podcast every week and it is hilarious! They are on the east coast and they bring in a musical guest to preform live every week as well as authors and movie makers. They are more of a show for sub-culture and pushing the envelope. This is a must subscribe to podcast!

Wear Wolf Radio

Home Page Is on the west coast somewhere in southern Cali. The guys are all about comedy, in a standard podcast form. They clown celebrities and do bits every Friday. Another must listen to podcast

Both of these broadcast live on the respective days but also follow up with high quality audio podcasts. I am subscribed to both on iTunes, and they have become an unhealthy addiction of mine. Listen and we can be junkies together.

Sparkee

• Some of my latest subscriptions are for my various hobbies:
  1. Bentcast, for my recumbent bike habit.
  2. UkeToob, for my daily dose of ukulele music, another bad habit, you can never have too many ukes. :) You never know what you will see covered here.
  3. GeekBeat.TV, Cali split with Neil and moved from GeekBrief to GeekBeat, great happy gadget tech news.

TaintstickTyler

Hey there all you podcast fans...I'm writing to inform you of the existence of a great podcast coming out of Winnipeg, Manitoba called Return to Sender, do yourself a favour and check it out...I've made it real easy for you:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/return-...?ign-mpt=uo=4

It features the banter of a couple of postal workers,one of whom is a punk/unicyle prodigy/drummer/dad and the other is THE voice of the Winnipeg lesbian community.Your welcome.

Last edited:

noodlenut

Kooba Radio

Here's a good one: Kooba Radio

Some great music by up and coming bands from all parts of the world. An eclectic mix so maybe not for everyone but I like it.

Th DJs don't take themselves too seriously which is good. They can be quite funny.:)

Aerin

Geeky, I know, but I love Games With Garfield -- the guy who created Magic: the Gathering discusses his favorite games, game design issues, and so on.

Fleetalk

Fleetalk Podcast

For anyone in the Fleet industry, check out the only podcast dealing with all things Fleet. Fleetalk Podcast.
you can subscribe at fleetalk[.]com!

wrestlingrant

Brand new wrestling podcast - the Wrestling Rant!

We debuted our first episode this week as my co-host and I run down the current Wrestlemania card with predictions and finishes and also which of our favorite Wrestlemanias is better.

Give us a chance, give us a try, check it out! We are gonna have another brand new show up Tuesday night discussing the final go home RAW before Mania as well as the HOF inductees and what we would like to see happening post Mania. In addition we will be recording two episodes down in Atlanta on Saturday and Sunday, reviewing all the happenings at Axxess, the Hall Of Fame, Wrestlereunion, and of course Wrestlemania.

Thank you for listening, comments are appreciated and please check us out!
- Tyler

lovecraft1

sick and wrong
the dirty kong podcast
fromtheville
horroretc

all good shows mostly explicit comedy

xSyao

The White House
A History of the world in 100 objects
TED
ABC News

SEO Plans

What podcasts have you guys subscribed to?

Art of Wrestling Radio (Colt Cabana's podcast, which is very entertaining. He had Samoa Joe on the latest one and it includes a hilarious Jamie Noble impression.)
Iconoclastic Hip Hop Podcast
Indie Spotlight
Indiefeed Alternative/Modern Rock
Indiefeed Blues
Indiefeed Hip Hop
KEXP Live Performances
KEXP Song of the Day
NPR: All Songs Considered
NPR: Live Concerts from All Songs Considered
NPR: Second Stage
The Onion Radio News
89.3 The Current Music heads