what podcast have you subscribed to?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

astlaurentx

Boston area podcast

This is a relatively new podcast that is becoming popular around the Emerson college area. It has no primary agenda. It is personality driven. Adult comedy at times. Give the newest episodes a few minutes and enjoy!

It can be found on itunes by searching for red cow entertainment

ENJOY!

astlaurentx

New Podcast

This is a relatively new podcast that is becoming popular around the Emerson college area. It has no primary agenda. It is personality driven. Adult comedy at times. Give the newest episodes a few minutes and enjoy!

It can be found on itunes by searching for red cow entertainment

Enjoy!

SidewaysNZ

Sideways S01E07: Hobbits and Hamsters

These guys are on Itunes too

In this seventh episode of the 'Sideways Podcast' we have an overload of entertainment news, moans, and 'Salesman' calls, and also another epic battle of 'Yeah or Nah'. We talk about 'The Hobbit', Susan Boyle, super fast food, scared giraffes and more. Special thanks to Ryan Youens

Enjoy!

SpookyBones

Upon A Midnight Dreary

I like to listen to Upon A Midnight Dreary

The hostess, Dahlia Jane interviews various artists in the darker realm of lowbrow art. She also profiles other aspects of the macabre. She's interviewed Clint Carney, Mathew Levin, Chet Zar, and most recently Dienzo.

uponamidnightdreary[dot]com or you can find it on iTunes

xanman206

I am so excited to start listening to the "Serial" podcast. I also like Triple j's podcasts.

RodCawks

Im a newb

I actually just started swimming through the waters of podcasts. The only one I have subscribed to is The F.A.T. Cast. I stumbled across them because they have interviewed a couple of old school celebs that I used to be into and they were pretty funny. any other comedy casts I should check out?

xynnia

I've dabbled in a few different podcasts - a data journalism podcast; 'Criminal' and 'Benjamen Walker's Theory of Everything' by Radiotopia. I eagerly devoured all of 'Serial' season 1 and I'm planning to listen to 'Undisclosed: The State Vs. Adnan Syed' very soon. But the only podcast I'm actively subscribed to is 'Welcome to Night Vale'. I don't always listen to the episodes as soon as they're out, because I like the thought that I always have a few more I can listen to. But I love it and it's probably my favourite podcast, even in my fairly limited experience.

Maister1

Podcasts i have suscribed to

Mysteries Abound
Desert island discs
A comic book education
English Martial Arts

WhyTheHellBlog

I really love James Altucher podacst as well as his Ask Altucher podcast. Time Ferris is good too, so is The Moment, Serial and I mine of course Lol Why the hell would you care

SantaIsn'tReal

My Favorite Podcasts Right Now

Big audience podcasts would be the nerdist podcast, and even the old Ricky Gervais Show.

Medium audience: If I Were You. This is my personal favorite. It's made by the college humor duo Jake & Amir.

Small Audience: 1 to 10. This one has virtually NO audience. They probably have very few listeners cause they're not on iTunes. I found them by mistake. You can find them on SoundCloud and YouTube under the name 1to10show

I should also mention these are all comedy podcasts. I pretty much only listen to funny stuff.

ShowStopper

I'm a a Buffy fan so I used to listen to PotentialCast(They just finished and now about to finish Angel on their RedemptionCast).

Also just started another Buffy podcast called "Your Childhood Trauma". It's new and it's apart of the John & Ash multiple pods I found on itunes recently.

Another of there's is "You're Damn Right" which is discussions on some of the current tv shows. (I think they're currently doing Empire, Scream Queens, American Horror Story: Hotel, How to Get Away With Murder, and The Leftovers. Maybe Fargo too).

I also listen to "Clone Dance Party" for Orphan Black.

jfmedina2010

The Morning Stream
The JuRy Show
The Daily Tech News Show
Night Attack
The JustJohn Podcast

advantagemedia

There are a few super funny ones out of Orlando you could check out. A Mediocre Time with Tom and Dan and A Corporate Time with Tom and Dan. You may also like one out of DC called Not Dead Yet.

-L