what i would really like to see in firware 1.12 or 1.2

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

KyJi.

i would really like to be able to select podcasts off my main menu and then when i select a video podcasts, actually play the video, not just the audio with the first frame. Post your improvements below and if you would like to see myne as well!

Dmtalon

I'd just like to see a well tested firmware update, so I don't have to revert back to 1.0 so my iPod works normal.

Seems that some sort of user selectable "menu button turns on/off light" / "menu button goes to menu on hold" would be nice. I personally don't use the light, so the fast-back to the main screen is nice, but a lot of people complain about that.

I'd like to be able to move a custom EQ setting down to my iPod

This is mainly because I'm ######ed, but when i listen to my iPod in the car, I have to turn the volume way up, but then I forget and put in ear phones which try to KILL me!! Some sort of volume adjuster on power up would be nice. I'd rather have to turn the volume back up than get my ear drums blown off :p

kevinf

KyJi. said:
i would really like to be able to select podcasts off my main menu and then when i select a video podcasts, actually play the video, not just the audio with the first frame. Post your improvements below and if you would like to see myne as well!
FYI you can put podcast on the main menu, by just going into settings >main menu, and then turn on pod cast.

by the way i would like to see all the bugs fixed, no problems and maybe a few improvements like having it supporting more formats (even though thats proabably never going to happen

evoGage

Multimedia Addict
Website
www.twitter.com
I think what he ment is to actually watch video podcast from the main menu and not just listen to the audio part.

gr33nie

Having TV Shows that i've tagged myself show up in a TV Shows category in the Videos section.

Some way of keeping high scores with three letter names (think retro gaming) for the games.

For iTunes i'd like it to be able to import and convert video files other than QuickTime movies ready to put on the iPod. I'd also like to be able to select what conversion settings I can do.

MattHirst

For once an album/artist/playlist/whatever has finished playing, it goes onto the next thing in that list, not just stops or repeats. I have NO idea why this doesn't already happen.

jrockett

24/7 Happy Hour
MattHirst said:
For once an album/artist/playlist/whatever has finished playing, it goes onto the next thing in that list, not just stops or repeats. I have NO idea why this doesn't already happen.
omg yes this really bugs the crap outta me. I have a lot of live shows in different playlists and it kills me when it just stops at the end of one. :mad:

KyJi.

evoGage said:
I think what he ment is to actually watch video podcast from the main menu and not just listen to the audio part.
ya thats what i meant!

JMG

asdf
no one should care because apple isn't going to listen.

rubenbcn

Website
www.rubenbcn.com
I'd like Apple to solve the gap between tracks (god, Sony fixed that in their players!!) and provide a manual sync for photos, the same as music (manual / automatic sync).

R.-