• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

What else could you get with the ipod money ?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

lilsuprano

Z10N said:
Something for my beautiful wife, I have enough gadgets as it is, and there's nothing I need or want at the moment.

Now say "Ahhhh, thats sooo sweeet." :cool:
I'm guessing she was reading over your shoulder when you wrote that :p

Eric

Verita'

Banned
Website
www.onlinephotography.com
Kristiano said:
Must be those 22megapixel cameras that take photos at 582MB...
No, 22MP Digital Back that takes 528MB images, not 582MB.

And that's nothing, digital camera technology is nowhere near that of analog film, look at the potential size of a 35mm print!

(zoom in and look at the file size near the bottom)

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
Unless I'm muchly mistaken, this is an iPod forum, and a topic about iPods, not a thread for you to advertise your expertise in taking expensive photography...

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
Ya Kris, DUH! It's 528Mb not 582Mb.

You better be careful or you might start to "bug" him too.....

And it's ONLY $30K. He could have afforded more, but he was on a budget that day...

(look closely at his nice Photoshop job too!)

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
I wouldn't have if you didn't go around posting 528MB pictures of your wife's eyes...

I'm sorry, I'm too poor to buy $30,000 cameras. Not all of us sell luxury paintings and live in Malibu...

Verita'

Banned
Website
Kristiano said:
I wouldn't have if you didn't go around posting 528MB pictures of your wife's eyes...

I'm sorry, I'm too poor to buy $30,000 cameras. Not all of us sell luxury paintings and live in Malibu...

Try 57KB smart stuff, and I didn't use my Medium Format camera for that image. Perhaps when you stop making assumptions about others, you'll find yourself much better off.

melsmusic

That's the eye .. but what about the rest ???

While we are here we may as well see the full person Z10N.

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
Z10N said:
Try 57KB smart stuff, and I didn't use my Medium Format camera for that image. Perhaps when you stop making assumptions about others, you'll find yourself much better off.
Better off? Eat me up, you will? ;)

Keeping back ON TOPIC and OFF PHOTOGRAPHY, I wonder how many European Cup Final tickets US$250 can buy...

Verita'

Banned
Website

Verita'

Banned
Website
They are (dark green/hazel). I have deep steel blue eyes, but they often appear black or dark grey depending on the ambient hues. It's just the lighting, that eye shot was under intense tungsten studio lighting so the metering is more accurate than in an outdoor picture.

lilsuprano

Kristiano said:
Better off? Eat me up, you will? ;)

Keeping back ON TOPIC and OFF PHOTOGRAPHY, I wonder how many European Cup Final tickets US$250 can buy...
probably 1/4 of a ticket :p ....they were really expensive!

For the price of an iPod...hmm....lots of stuff, but better off blowing $300 on something like the iPod.

And Z10N, I'm not gonna take sides here, but if you wanna go attaching pictures of you, your wife and whatever else, start a new thread or something, but don't go posting them in just any thread, it throws off the discussion.....maybe you should join a photography forum or something, because people over here really don't care if you can get a 9GB file using a film camera, or a 538KB file using a digicam...nor do we need a thread with baby pictures of people.

Eric

Kristiano

He hates Scousers
lilsuprano said:
probably 1/4 of a ticket :p ....they were really expensive!
Very sad. I know I'll buy a ticket when Manchester reach the final. Soon. :)

iMacc, nice find ;)