• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

What? #### dog!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Microchips

A month since I got my 15Gb iPod, and nowit's totally screwed. And I'm so sad. :(

I had left my iPod charging on the desk. I found it later in my Dog's bed, after hunting for it. He had climbed up onto the desk, grabbed it in his mouth, went back to his bed and knawed on it.

It still works, and It's fine, it just looks like a dog toy rather than an iPod. And it smells of pee, so I think he might have, #### it, left his scent on it.

Darn. Still, it works fine, and that's all that matters really.

red_420

OMG...who'd of thought a dog would zero in on the most expensive gadget in the house and do that! They always seem to know what buttons to push!!

I think what happened is the dog noticed you were paying more attention to the little white gadget on your desk than you were to him, so he got jealous and took care of that distraction! I swear, dogs do this!

SalsaVibe

How can you post comething like that without PICS>..

please POST THEM.. LOL

Send a pic to theipod around the world page too.. :)

AWSOME STUFF

mongoos150

Re: cats and dogs

ginalee said:
Exactly! Our 2 cats wouldn't/couldn't ever dare do our iPods any harm :)

Ok Ok maybe when chasing after one another at high speed...
Cats are no better! You can't get their pee smell out of the house, they shed EVERYWHERE...I don't like cats.

I have two Jack Russell Terriers (think Wishbone or Eddie from Frasier). They are hyper, but very good. Small dogs don/t drool, mark, chew...They are good! You guys need to get small dogs!

Caos

feel for you m8..

looking after a friends dog and it desided that tugging on the power cable for my laptop was a fun idea .. the screen didnt make the fall ... luckily insurance covered it