• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

What did you do with your apple stickers?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Operator99

Don't Toy with my Toys!
I don't want to be anybody's ad or billboard unless they pay me - threw them out.

Of course i won't wear anything with a logo on it, but thats just me.

Ernie 2.0

orangeKing said:
I put one on my blue mini fridge IT is so cool and the other one i will put in on my new snowboard when i get it!

thats kinda uptight. I understand what u mean, but in the end, they made the product, and if you bought it you probably like it. But thats just me.

*looks through ipod box*

...what the! no stickers!

chuckley

orangeKing said:
I put one on my blue mini fridge IT is so cool and the other one i will put in on my new snowboard when i get it!
oooooooooooooh i have a lilac one..... i must try :D

Jacksteruk309

Hawkeynut said:
Stuck one of mine to my Nintendo DS, thought it might increase the value of it.
Damnit, I never got any stickers with my mini, but I do have a DS with a big scratch right down the front of it. Could have used the stickers to cover the scratch :( :( :(

LHZ

papayaninja said:
Put one on my snowboard, one on my Nalgene bottle.
I put one on my Nalgene, too :D

I'm gonna wait 'til I get a car, so I can put the other on the bumper.

melsmusic

Yes skateboarderx24 it does seem great minds think alike. It looks really good too and at 13 I thought he had come up with a great idea.

ArjunV

I have a 2G 6gig mini and a 3G 15gig regular, neither of them came with stickers :(

Im about to go check again, lol

LazyiPoder

Truly Lazy Lounger
ArjunV said:
I have a 2G 6gig mini and a 3G 15gig regular, neither of them came with stickers :(

Im about to go check again, lol
I have a 2G 6GB mini and it came with stickers.

Linux_inside v2

lol, i stuck one of mine on my IBM Thinkpad Laptop, couldnt resist since my laptop is black. not a chance of me buying a mac tho :p

yellow5

What did you do with your Apple stickers?

I think it'd be interesting to see what everyone did yith the Apple stickers you get when you buy thier products. Some people must have a lot of them... I have one on my car, and a few laying around here waiting for something to be done with them. How about you guys?

Stevie61

Nine Inch Nails
I didn't do anything with them they're still in the box...i guess i forgot about them actually.

bcdynamic

Read lots, Post little
Website
forums.bcdynamic.com
It's actually pretty cool that Apple still includes them in most of their product boxes.

I think the first product they came with was the original powerbooks, because of the "upside down" logo. ;)

Website
www.flickr.com
The 3g did not include stickers, so I didn't get one.

However, I plan to get a Powerbook soon, and I will put at least one of the stickers from that on my car.

dubluv

Cameron_Talley said:
The 3g did not include stickers, so I didn't get one.

However, I plan to get a Powerbook soon, and I will put at least one of the stickers from that on my car.
My 3G came with a few stickers....

I had my GF wear them as a bikini top :D :D :D