• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

What Color is Your Ipod's Backlight?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

What Color is Your Ipod's Backlight?

• Blue

Votes: 132 41.3%
  • White

Votes: 116 36.3%
  • Mix

Votes: 61 19.1%
  • Other

Votes: 11 3.4%

• Total voters

MetalMike

Rockin' It 3rd School
mines as blue as the ipod in the pic... but my button lights look bad. the orange shines through the white.

MetalMike

Rockin' It 3rd School
My iPod's HDD just died... rest in peace l33tPod... :( anyway, my new one has a white backlight with a bluish tint. I think only new iPods have the white LCD's.

Attachments

OffDaChain108

Well sadly I don't have an iPod but my friend does it's a 3rd gen 15 gig one, he got it for Christmas. For you people that want to change their backlight you can have it change at www.ipodmods.com

EDIT: lol sorry I meant to say you CAN have it changed

Last edited:

bakemen80

MetalMike said:
My iPod's HDD just died... rest in peace l33tPod... :( anyway, my new one has a white backlight with a bluish tint. I think only new iPods have the white LCD's.
Mine's identical to his. But I think I even like it better than that dark blue one as on the box... But as long as it's readable in the dark. :)

bakemen80

Pingu said:
Mine isn't a rich blue, but it's certainly not white, so I voted mixed. It's a 20gb 3g.
Sorry,I meant to quote this person. Sorry. It's the same color as his shown in the picture - the one with the black case.