• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

What are the "gotta have" Apps from the AppStore?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ChuckDee

re

WWF, Instagram, Weather Channel, Square, Netfilx and sportstap.

andreykh

Facebook, Twitter and Skype to keep up with friends and chat
Kayak to book tickets
Hotels_com to find hotels
Gvidi and Yelp to find restaurants
Foursquare to check in
Cut the rope to waste time
Flashlight

that's all I have on my iPhone at the moment but I want to find more great apps

larapowell81

Email for business is an app that I have really become fond of recently. No other app in the past 6 months has made made my life so much simpler. Its email templates are just perfect for my business emails.

nikita_singh

I love games like Subway surfer, FIFA, temple run etc. Also utility apps like Email for business, photoswap etc are some of my favorites too.

thedakshunt

Here's mine guys :)

• Spelltorn Clash of Fates - Free iOS MMORPG, eats lot of time when you play it
  • Noom Weight Loss Coach - Wanted to lose weight and track your workouts? This is the App for you.
  • Soundhound - Hear a song on the radio and don't know the title? This is the best app to identify that songs.
  • ]Hootsuite - The best social media manager tool out there.

gabbigarci

Here's mine:

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram for fun and 5:2 Health Diet App for my health.

You guys might want to try what I'm using. It really works! :thumbsup:

coolto

Wow its crazy to see what was being suggested all the way back to 2003! haha

I guess my suggestion for this is Contacts Optimizer. I use it to keep my contacts looking clean. However its best use is for when you up grade to the latest phone and want to clean you whole list of the garabage contacts

iANDGOODBYE

There some of the apps I’m using everyday: whatsapp, instagram, evernote, spotify, vivino, 500px. Evernote is awesome on iPads, vivino is an app like shazam but for wines and 500px is a photographers network. About games you can take a look at injuste gods as well, i'm playing the game and it exceeded my expectations, since I already played on xbox. The gameplay is similar to real box 2, infinity blade, etc. Hope you’ll enjoy.

App store: https://itunes.apple.com/pt/app/injustice-gods-among-us/id575658129?mt=8
Google play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.goog.injustice&hl=en_US

Placi

I love social media apps like skype, facebook, linkedin, whatsapp, Twitter and NC - twitter notification center

bobperlman

Definitelly all messaging apps like Whatsapp, Messenger and Viber
Social media apps like Instagram, Facebook

Photo editing tools

Cloud storage tools like: Google Drive, Dropbox
apps that will secure all data like: Secure Vault PRO

and obviously the new Pokemon GO :)

Placi

I prefer the app Graffitier cause this app is an alternative for Instagram. We can post and share the photo, video and text anytime with tagging the location. It simply standsout with hotspot feature where we can get the top posts of the location.

blamemee

Best apps of the 2000s

This was a great scan. I'll give it some thought and add some of my new favorites

SyedOsama

My Favorite Apps

My Favorite Apps include:

UpToDate By UpToDate, Inc.

Johns Hopkins ABX, HIV, Diabetes, and Psychiatry Guides
By Unbound Medicine, Inc.

First Aid by American Red Cross
By American Red Cross

FairSupermarket

Iphone Games

Fortnite and Jamata Tower Defense are both great. Games seem to run so much better on my old iphone 6 than my android for some reason. Fortnite takes up a lot of room also so be aware of that!

wfs29223

Directv now
Netflix
CNN
Weather
Tapatalk

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro