Warranty Deal

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

father04co

Website
www.stanceapparel.com
i contact apple to ask them for a ''deal'' and i'd like to know if you think they might accept or not, here is the email i sent them and it explain everything:

Hi!

I have been having trouble with my blue iPod mini (6GB) ever since I ordered it in July 2005.

The battery indicator is always wrong and even after I charged my iPod mini it sometimes shuts off right after I turn it on. It often turns off at random times, and it says there is no more battery. But, when I turn it on right after that, the battery is half-full and it always does that. Recently, in random songs, it freezes and the song keeps on playing but in slow motion; and when I hold the center and the Menu button to restart it, it doesn't do anything so I have to let the battery die.

I've never dropped my iPod mini and I've always treated it with a lot of care. At the same time i got it, I bought a case (Agent 18) so it doesn't have any scratches and the plastic protection is still on the wheel. I still have the original box and everything that came with it when I bought the iPod mini. My warranty is still valid and I paid $249.00 US.

I'd like to exchange it for an iPod Video (30GB) and I'd pay the extra money that the iPod Video costs.

Thank You!

macman_ipodman

They might but most likely they will only fix it and give you another iPod mini identical to yours.