?? WARNING: Running Out of Diskspace ??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

WallyWaldo

Potato Lounger
Every now and then I'll keep getting the error that pops up and says "WARNING: Running Out of Diskspace. Please delete some photos or songs" or somethin like that. I know this might be an obvious answer cus I MIGHT just be running out of diskspace but iTunes is showing I have quite enough left.

westiedog

Tennessee Lounger
Maybe your running out of disc space on your computer.

30gb fifth generation, shuffle, 16gb iPod touch, Airport Wi-Fi router

isaacr312

I got that message the other day too! And I still had around 750 MB of space left. But when I plugged it to my computer again, everything was fine. Weird.

WallyWaldo

Potato Lounger
I mean it says I still have 6.6G left... I'm guessings its because of me jailbreaking it and adding all different apps. I dunno, anyone else got any clues?

yensed

Anti-Fanboy.
Website
www.digg.com
I was getting this error when I had around 700MB left. I would usually get it right after downloading an application(Jailbreak). When a program would be downloading, it would push the iPod just barely over to where it considers you to be low on diskspace. Then I deleted a movie I watched and haven't got it since.

lechonlubber

There's an article on TUAW for people getting this error message. It's a little complicated, but it looks like it works. I'd test it, but I haven't done the Jailbreak.

Linky