Wall Street Journal & Allofmp3

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

jessica.

Hey all. I was contacted by someone at the Wall Street Journal regarding allofmp3.com. He'd like an interview with me. I plan to verify whether or not he really works with the WSJ or if this is some weird hoax, but did anyone else get contacted?

jessica.

I actually did some research and he appears legit. He posts here as vv123 or something like that.
Anyway, he wanted to know how long i've used allofmp3 (which he could have figured out in our last allofmp3 thread started by tat2phreak). He wanted to know where else I get my music (itunes of course!). He wanted to know if I had any complaints, have I used mp3search.ru (which I said no, b/c it is true, and then I thanked him for the tip on that site---sounds good). He asked how much I downloaded....

No worries. I worded my responses VERY carefully and more importantly as I stated to him I went there to download free albums that they advertized. How they aren't free but that is probably b/c there was issue with them being free. once I found out they weren't free they were deleted b/c I didn't care for them anyway. I told him the site is used mostly to preview full albums and then I bashed itunes for only selling 99 cent AAC's that were encoded at 128kbps which I consider to be low-grade audio (which is kind of harsh, but it isn't what I like).

tat2dphreak

define "legally obtained"
I've been talking to the guy... he checks out... there was even an article where he explains that he goes to blogs/forums for part of his research... just google his name...