wall bracket

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

db-01

Has anyone seen any wall brackets or anything for the iPad?
I'd love to put one up on the kitchen wall.

kornchild2002

Yeah, that isn't going to happen. A wall bracket/mount for an iPad is just not needed for the masses. You can easily create one in less than an hour. Are you that low on counter space that you need a wall mount for the iPad though?

jasg

I think an under-cabinet tilt/swivel mount/dock would be great. With USB/SD slots and perhaps an option for a HD 'stick' tuner and an App - you could use it for a kitchen TV, mp3 player, recipes, family message board - all sorts of reasons for the 'masses' to want and use a kitchen iPad.

glyoung99

I'm assuming you want this so that you could use it as a digital picture frame. Cool idea but I'm not sure that the battery would last very long.

tonton

Just stick it to the fridge with a car window mount, or adapt a car mount in whatever way you like.

slidemonster

Is the wallee limited to its own adapter (to mount on the wall) or can it be used with other types of adapters?

Teechur

Website
www.teechur.com
Search on Google. There are actually a number of wall mount solutions out there. There are also car mounts, hand "mounts" (doesn't sound quite right), and other things that may not necessarily appeal to "the masses" but then that's kind of what a thing like this is all about. The device may have mass appeal, but it has as many different uses as there are users.

I know I use mine in the kitchen all the time while cooking, to read the paper with breakfast, to stream music, and to watch tv/movies via Netflix and Hulu. I also use it in the bathroom (while taking a bath) to listen to TV shows so it would be cool to have a wall mount in a few different areas, particularly if there were speakers built into it. I've found a few, but haven't decided on one yet.