• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

Vote- favorite "Team America World Police" Movie Scene

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Favorite "Team America World Police" Scene

• Michael Moore with Hot Dogs and Pizza Blows up HQ

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Multiple Sex Positions with two puppets

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • The Gihad Terrorists visit Paris w/WMDs, Bad Intelligence

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Alec Baldwin F.A.G. (Film Actors Guild) Speech

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stuckinthe80s13

Defender of the faith
That movie ruled!!!! Why is it only #3 in the box office? Thats the funniest movie i've seen since scary movie! ( the first one) I laughed until i cried!!!! :D

stevesurf

In a spinning class
Oops I forgot another favorite movie scene "Hans Blicks from the UN threatens Kim Jung with a nasty letter and gets ejected"

Bob

Retired
Website
forums.ilounge.com
Just picked up on this tonight and thought I was watching (trailer) a new Gerry Anderson puppet show!!!

For those who wonder what I am talking about - Gerry Anderson made the original Thunderbirds, Fireball XL5, Captain Scarlet, Stingray puppet series back in the 60's

stevesurf

In a spinning class
Hey Bob - the movie had many puppet similarities to the old Gerry Anderson series. The Michael Moore character was different and one of the best, with mustard, ketchup and pizza all over him...

Thunderbirds are go - FAB!

funnyperson1

Website
filebox.vt.edu
I thought the movie was ok, it had its moments.

I loved whenever they talked in "Arabic" dirka dirka muhammad jihad. Oh, dirka dirka dirka. Of course I'm muslim, so I may be the only one who found that hilarious.

stevesurf

In a spinning class
I thought that dialog was also hilarious; I worried (briefly) if the movie offended some people and then continued laughing my head off

djte

unmitigated apathy
Website
stripcreator.com
my absolute favorite moment(s) of that movie was the "cameo" by matt damon. now whenever i see my friend who i went to the movie with we yell "MATT DAMON" at each other. and the sex scene was great too. i haven't laughed that hard in a long time. i had heard about the scene and its problems getting past the MPAA, but I never imagined that!

Joshdude

One cool dude, indeed.
That was really funny to me. Awesome movie, I want to see it again (I missed the first 15 minutes or so). Love the soundtrack, too.
America.... F*CK YEAH!