• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Videos to TV Shows

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

alexackack

Hi,
I'm using a mac with OS 10.3.9. I have put my favorite movies from dvds onto itunes but i kinda run into a problem when trying to put some TV shows from my kath and kim dvd (its an australian TV comedy). It comes up in movies. The only ways i've heard of to make them come up in the TV shows section is to use atomic parsley, other hacking things, and lostify which simply didn't work. I am pretty good at mac apps but i can't do apple script or comand liune thingys. Does anyone know of an app that will help me. I'm willing to pay... in smilys :)

paying anyone who can help in advance :) :) :) :) :)
Alex

Jump_Blueberry

Apple Preacher
alexackack said:
Hi,
I'm using a mac with OS 10.3.9. I have put my favorite movies from dvds onto itunes but i kinda run into a problem when trying to put some TV shows from my kath and kim dvd (its an australian TV comedy). It comes up in movies. The only ways i've heard of to make them come up in the TV shows section is to use atomic parsley, other hacking things, and lostify which simply didn't work. I am pretty good at mac apps but i can't do apple script or comand liune thingys. Does anyone know of an app that will help me. I'm willing to pay... in smilys :)

paying anyone who can help in advance :) :) :) :) :)
Alex
:) :) :)
Try mrTVpod (http://www.mrtvpod.net/download.html)
The windows-version works fine and easy for me.
I hope the mac-version does as well.
Try to copy it into the ipod_control/iTunes - Folder and start it from there after having set the tags right.... with the windows version this works.

alexackack

Thanx but i'm really not good with the unix execute thingys. Does anyone know of an app that will make my TV shows be recognised as TV shows in iTunes. I don't have enough money to get the video iPod (i'm saving up, a 2gb iPod nano is keeping me alive) but i want everything to be ready for when i get it. So one that doesn't need a video ipod in the prosess (i don't see why it would). Jump_blueberry i probebly didn't make myself very clear in my last post so thanks for you effort:D :D :D :D :D But if anyone one knows any others pleez tell me. pleeez