• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Videora iPod Converter

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

brownstonemr

Well with pspvideo9 I can manage to atleast get a 128 audio bitrate. However with the same settings used in Videora Ipod Converter when I play the file in winamp it says the audio is only 96bitrate.

Any Ideas? Thx for the prog btw!

LifeOnVinyl

I'm new to the forums so I apologize if this question has already been asked. The last two avi. files I've coverted with Videora have ended up with a bitrate of 64kbps instead of 128kbps. I select "H264/320x240/768kbps Stereo/128kbps" but somehow the bitrate when the file is finished is 64kbps. Is this what it's supposed to be or am I doing something wrong?

serumgard

No Sound

I've tried to convert three files in Videora Converter (two .mpg's and one .vob) and all three have them have come out with no sound. I have only played the files on my computer. Does anyone know what might be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

imullarney

Hello all,
I am new to converting video and all so i have a few questions
I am using the videora converter to convert videos to the correct format but i am having some problems. i am using the suggested SP/320X240/768kbps Stereo/128kbps for encoding but when the video is finnished the encoded video will not play in any media player. I get a video that sha s few still images throughout the time of the video. but i get sound all the way through. i have tried a few different settings but it is still the same. So all i get is sound with a still image. What can i do or what am i doing wrong??? any help would be great! THANKS IN ADVANCE