• iLounge and the Discussion Forums are read by people in countries all over the world. The legality of DVD-to-iPod ripping will vary based on your country of residence. iLounge does not in any way endorse violation of the valid rights of copyright holders, and strongly recommends that you consult your country's copyright and fair use laws before copying any video content.

Video Tags

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ComicMasta

I have succesfull encoded a tv series using Videora converter and their SP profile into m4v. It works fine on the iPod. Now that it is in iTunes and on the iPod, It shows up as a "Movie". Even if I change the genra to "TV Show" Does anyone know how to fix this ? Also, I am looking to find out how to input the following tags (Show, Season, Episode). All of these tags are used in tv(m4v) downloaded from apple (aka Lost).

Scarpad

I don't think there is anyway yet, hopefully they'' change this

icruise

Yes, it doesn't seem possible at the moment. Apple seems to have reserved those for the TV shows its selling on iTMS. I wouldn't be surprised if someone came out with a way to do it later though.

TheFly

Website
www.nogagreflex.com
It'll just take some time. Someone will examine the files and find those secret little keys.

It will probably take a third-party "tagger" to flip those switches. But I'm sure it will be done eventually.

It's like cryptology. The more episodes available from the iTMS, the more people can do comparisons on the files. Eventually, they'll find the common "cribs" that will points them to the bits and bytes that make up the tags.