Use Anapod with any PC?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Mr94Supra

Nu 12in 1.33mhz PB ownr!
Website
groups.msn.com
Hey can I use Anapod with any pc? I want to be able to download music here at home and use Anapod when on the road at me bro's house to upload some music or grab some of his. Can Anapod be used like that if me bro doesn't have Anapod installed on his pc? Trying to decide which app to buy.

cheddar

I have Xtreamer Skins!
anapod is keyed to a single ipod and not any one pc. AFAIK you can install it on a bunch of different pc's but if some else trys to hook up their ipod they will have to authorize it using a different key

That also means you would need a seperate key for each of your ipods. I believe they have a bulk rate for multiple users.

Mr94Supra said:
Hey can I use Anapod with any pc? I want to be able to download music here at home and use Anapod when on the road at me bro's house to upload some music or grab some of his. Can Anapod be used like that if me bro doesn't have Anapod installed on his pc? Trying to decide which app to buy.
Anapod is bound to the serial number of your iPod. you can install it on as many computers as you like.

ElPapa

iPod, do you?
Website
www.codethought.net
Correct - and I believe if you purchase the Universal Edition of Anapod you can then use multiple iPods with it...

ElPapa said:
Correct - and I believe if you purchase the Universal Edition of Anapod you can then use multiple iPods with it...
i would say only two - one Ipod, and one iPod mini.
i guess you have to activate those as well.