Upgraded to 5.1 FW, a-downgrading-here-I-go Here's why...

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

musichound

I love my iPod Touch, and I always keep up with the latest FW. Now I will downgrade back. Don't get me wrong, 5.1 is buttery smoothe, and is parhaps the best FW yet. BUT....When I first got my 64GB 4G iPod Touch, it was working good from the start, however, enhanced podcasts such as Radio 538 would pause when pressing the lock button, and also pause/resume when the screen times out. To my joy, it was corrected when 5.0 was released.....Until 5.1 :mad: Not only it's back, but instead of the podcast intermittently pausing/resuming, it now does it all the time when the sleep button is pressed, etc.

Now, I know this is relatively trivial in most accounts, but because the lack of gapleess playback drives me nuts on some players (Not iPod) so does this. I really hope Apple fixes this again, but I'm not counting on it. In the mean time, a-downgrading-here-I go!

EDIT: Not sure if it's worth the hassle. I might just resort to my trusty iPod Classic for these type of podcasts.

Last edited: