update lastplayed in playlists? VBS script? Help?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

boh80

hi guys! After reading the stick post about updating lastplayed and playcount manually (I can't link the thread directly for some reason, but it's in the "Windows ipod discussion & problem" forum), I realized that updating lastPlayed through a script that runs on Win is possible. \o/

I was wondering if it's possible to update lastplayed of all the songs contained in a smartplaylist to a specific date in one go? Without having to start playing the song, I mean?

The lastplayed script I mentioned basically needs a manual input to alter the date -I got rid of this step by replacing InputBox (prompt, title, defaultValue) with the date I'd like. But...I still have to play each and every song of the playlist and run the script for each of them, which is so time consuming, considering I need to do this for a big playlist.

I'd be also great if there was a way to increase playcount by 1, but I'm wayyyy more interested in the lastplayed thing.

I'm not a programmer and even though I looked at some online resources...well, the code goes over my head and I can't find a solution. I'd appreciate any help.