Untouched itunes plus ???

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

xtina89

Hello everybody!

I need help here.. my country has no access to iTunes store, so I'm not able to purchase music from iTunes, but I got some "untouched iTunes plus" albums from a friend's library, but I need help in HOW TO KNOW WITH 100% GUARANTEE THAT IT'S UNTOUCHED?
I know that it should state "purchased aac file" and have all purchase id, date and name complete under "get info" and it should be 256kbps and release date written. But, is that all? Does it mean it's definitely untouched?
Because I've heard some people even buy this from some blogs etc. and it's seemingly untouched but then it's not.
I need to know, cause if it's not, I'll delete that music and buy cds. I want original music.

kornchild2002

Your best bet is to always buy the CDs if you want the best quality. There is no way of ever knowing if a file, whether it is a 256kbps AAC song or a lossless file, hasn't been the result of some lossy-to-lossy conversion (sourced from other lossy files). It is rather easy to put all of the purchased information into files making them appear as if they were purchased from the iTunes Store.

When in doubt, buy the material. Used CD shops are always a nice way of supporting local business and they often have large discounts on previously used albums. I have been buying CDs from a local used record store (they sell vinyls, CDs, and DVDs) for about $5 a pop. They offer a wide selection and its a nice way of giving money to someone other than the big record companies and big box stores.