Unable to update IPOD

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Danzz76

Hey everyone, I don't have my ipod with me but I know its one of the first ipod touch models, I have about 4500 songs on it but since the last update things have changed as far as what I listen to, I have been having a hard time managing my music with itunes and even adding any new songs, i've been reading about apple getting rid of itunes, I do not have a mac so I dont think that should be an issue but i'm looking to get rid of music and also create a Christmas playlist but what used to be as simple as plugging in my ipod or even syncing over WI-FI has become a challenge, any advice would be helpful, tried all the goggling and nothing, just has wasted more time.

cjmnews

Staff member
iTunes is the core of music management of an iPod Touch on Windows

You would have to tell me the error or problem you are seeing when plugging in the iPod Touch to iTunes to help much.
  • Does the iPod Touch appear in iTunes?
  • Do you see any error messages?
  • Have you tried rebooting the iPod Touch and computer?
You would also need to be able to tell me if you use manual management or automatic sync when putting songs onto the iPod Touch
  • Manual management is dragging from iTunes library and dropping onto the iPod Touch
  • Automatic Sync is where you plug in the iPod Touch and it uses settings in iTunes to sync all songs, some playlists etc.