tv shows and movies magically reappear

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

ejsjrnc

Website
www.stanfordjr.com
Ok, been noticing this for the last few weeks.

I loaded a bunch of TV shows and movies on my iphone (running jailbroken 2.2 firmware), watched them, then deleted using the swipe method on the phone.

When I connect my phone to itunes after deleting the shows, my phone shows up and the shows/movies I deleted are still showing in the library, but no artwork shows when selected (shows artwork not modifiable). when I disconnect, the shows are back in the videos list, but can not be played. I'm assuming that what is happening is that the phone is deleting the video file and temporarily deleting the entry in the database that the iphone uses to display available videos, and somehow those entries don't get deleted when I sync. I'm using the manually manage option for my phone as my library is way too big to use the sync options and I also have an AppleTV at home that I use to watch shows that I don't always get to watch on my phone.

In order for the shows to not show up again, I have to delete them using itunes and they will then stay gone.

Anyone else have this happen? I'm pretty sure it's not a jailbreak thing as my iphone was 2.1 stock OTB when I bought it and it used to happen before I jailbroke it.