Turn audio into music and recommendation

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

dragon_dude

Hello, I haven't tried this but is it possible to turn the audiobook into music or something so I can put it into my IPod Nano 2nd generation and listen to it....or if it's possible to listen to it on my IPod. I would really like anyone's help. Oh and can you recommend an audio book for me? I like action and Fiction

cjmnews

Staff member
You can put audiobooks directly onto a iPod Nano 2nd Generation. iTunes supports it as does the Nano.

Though where you get the audiobook from may have an impact.

If it is from CD, just set the Media Type to Audiobook, then sync it to your iPod through the Books tab in iTunes. I do this all the time.

If it is from Audible, then associate your Audible account with iTunes and download the iTunes format, which will sync directly. I have done this once, and it works with the Nano just fine.

If it is from Overdrive, they have a method using manual management of the iPod to convert it to your iPod for listening there. See their application help for details. I have done this several times.

If it is from some copy protected store that does not support iTunes, then you may be out of luck. There usually is no migration path from copy protected to iTunes.

The Clive Cussler series is good action fiction.